Red99

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Whatever works. I held down the night crew last night in Lguk from 9pm-1am PST! Got me some braided cinch cords! like 100p if I'm lucky? lol

ismaris

Silver Knight of the Realm
I get that seb is better xp and definitely better coin, but kedge we can all get strong exp, including the 40's, and much less pvp.

Zarcath

Silver Squire
a_skeleton_02 I was looking for you after wiping The Curse in fear but you were gone by then
frown.png
Fuck The Curse.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Lol thanks for the chopper pickup and help Ismaris, MM exp is legit as fuck too, gonna grind that bitch out later. Zast had to log though so we'll do it more later.

hit 25 though so if any bros around there wanna hit up the pond in MM later les do eeeet~

Think i need to make an alt for soloing when i'm bored, iksar necro? any bros around kurns with a low lvl?

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Omw home from OKC. Be on in about 3 hours and hell yeah I want Cripple!

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Whatever works. I held down the night crew last night in Lguk from 9pm-1am PST! Got me some braided cinch cords! like 100p if I'm lucky? lol
cinch cord plx! I'm so good at this game that I don't have any item at all in my waist/range/1 ring slot.

Hit 30 and got 70% into it tonight. MM Castle entrance exp is legit, even in that small hell level (about 2% a kill on blues).

Unfortunately (fortunately?) I've never played Friday nights before. So many twink PKs in MM tonight! And even when they way outgear the fuck out of our entire group, they still only attack when we're engaged on multiple mobs. Shit's kinda funny.

Back to work tomorrow and sunday; going for at least 35 on my next couple days off!

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'll save it for you, but we literally never play at the same time. lol.
smile.png

11pm EST and ismaris isn't on. So much for poopsocking! Weak!!

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I'm camped in Steamfont to meet you Ismaris. I'll look for you tomorrow.

Needless

Toe Sucker
dig bick boyz are 28.5, im gonna have to call in a chopper drop tomorrow at some point if i see a bro on and they aren't busy.. forgot to bind by MM lol

ismaris

Silver Knight of the Realm
I'll save it for you, but we literally never play at the same time. lol.
smile.png

11pm EST and ismaris isn't on. So much for poopsocking! Weak!!
Sorry I've had some RL shit hit lately, so playtime is reduced, and what playtime I have is semi-afk/distracted.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Fully ready for a hardcore sock session!! I am camped in KC for now. What time is our little xp session? And where are we headed?

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I have to stay up late tonight to prepare for a sunday 12hr night shift (ugh). I'll be on from about 1145pm CST until maybe 7am or so, if any late nighters want to try to get a 30s group going!

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Ismaris, Rootwinds and I just chumped a group of 7 fresh in steamfont while they where doing the rogue epic fight. Then we killed their Renux and got a free epic and skean out of it.

Thanks Fresh Pras Rerolled.