Red99

Vitality

HUSTLE
Commence mass exodus of fresh members to empire.

Oh wait... Terp (Constantine) denied all their apps lol

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
going out of town for a few days, starting to feel my interest in this wane.

The loot diet is too serious.

Beastro

Bronze Knight of the Realm
going out of town for a few days, starting to feel my interest in this wane.

The loot diet is too serious.
I'm 51 and exps getting kinda slim now that I'm in pk range of a lot of ppl.

Lemme know when you'll be on next and we can do Kaesora and shit.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Is it normal/known that the P99 dsetup.dll and P99Files36.zip get flagged as viruses? ESET Nod32...

penalty_sl

shitlord
This shit about Eunomia enforcing new OOC chat rules is fucking hilarious. How red99 manages to attract these batshit insane female GM's blows my mind. Never ending entertainment.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
they should just take out global OOC altogether

and IMO also take out yellow text, but that's a different issue

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Getting rid of YT would likely help clean up the toxicity in the community. I think its a big part of why so many people are just complete douches there.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Getting rid of YT would likely help clean up the toxicity in the community. I think its a big part of why so many people are just complete douches there.
Getting rid of YT won't stop these guys from doing what they do. YT is just publicity. These guys don't care much about that or they'd use recognizable screen names.

The problem with Red is that it's a remnant of what it used to be now that Heavy Handed GM's threw multiple ban waves out causing a ton of people to quit entirely.

Having GM's that snap a stick across OOC's back or suspends you for two weeks for clear and blatent accidental LNS violations is a good way to kill a server. You're an idiot if you think player retention from those multiple week suspensions stays around 90%. I'd say maybe 15% of the 100 or so people suspended this month will return and even fewer will continue to support the server.

The admins of Project 1999 absolutely do not deserve donations after all they've done leading up to velious to the red community.

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
Lol @ vitality. The people that play R99 are battered wives and most of them will return. It doesn't matter how badly the admins treat them; there literally is nothing else on the market.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
i barely even play red and i can name off several big names that have been banned several times and come back every time.