Red99

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
TMO making big gains, Completed a Cleric and Enc epic running planar clears when ever we can. Fought Empire over ixiblat(and lost) constantly having 40+ show up to raids.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
How is good guys fitting into this new dynamic, if at all?
They logged on to contest Trakanon, then logged off again without contesting. This process took longer then you'd expect.

TMO gonna be roflstomping them soon it seems, pretty funny.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
TMO making big gains, Completed a Cleric and Enc epic running planar clears when ever we can. Fought Empire over ixiblat(and lost) constantly having 40+ show up to raids.
That Othelo guy seems pretty mad or insane. He seemingly got rustled because I said hi to him.

Great times.

Rhuobhe

N00b
I'm back in red. My innoruuk human cleric raped a jagged pine druid and had a bastard who is now a human Druid of the 37th season.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
How is good guys fitting into this new dynamic, if at all?
As of today Good Guys has Disbanded, TMO is in the process of combing through almost 200 refugee applicants.

Since we don't know the server history I'm sure we will pick up a few bad eggs but the known toxic elements will have exactly once chance to show they can change or they will be out if the guild.

No leadership positions offered no membership fast track we are forcing them to all apply separately just like any other player.

There crown of riles mean shit to me I better see them in plane of Sky this Sunday

Zaide

TLP Idealist
As of today Good Guys has Disbanded
frown.png

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
TMO shaping up nicely, even before we absorbed a lot of the Good Guys we cleared all three planes weekly killed Naggy Faydedar and done a bunch of epics.

Getting 60 for Velious is the main concern. If you are looking for another guild for Velious you guys should give it a shot.

Eatbeast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Convinced a friend to play with me here, rolled a chanter and a druid. Any forum lowbies around? Anyone have any welfare pixels they aren't usin?

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
TMO shaping up nicely, even before we absorbed a lot of the Good Guys we cleared all three planes weekly killed Naggy Faydedar and done a bunch of epics.

Getting 60 for Velious is the main concern. If you are looking for another guild for Velious you guys should give it a shot.
TMO shaping up nicely as server punching bag, .55 KDA, after the good guys joined it went up to .80ish but it seems they ran out of mountain dew.

Hang in there pal!

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Realize they have the biggest,strongest, nastiest guild in red99 history to try to beat for raid mobs.

This shouldn't stop them from farming seb, rogue & cleric epics and 60s to get ready for sniping Velious and old world targets.

Zeelot and Darkdeath are infinitely better leaders than any others to fight Holo/Empire and they won the sleepless VP train wars on blue very consistently.

My bet is still on Empire as they will control recruiting as most players seek the path of least resistance and well guess where the iron core of pvpers really is right now. As long as TMO manages expectations and goes for the long fight, it should be an interesting Velious. You'd be surprised what just pushing timers and having the right beards can do.

Neno

Lord Nagafen Raider
rolled a paladin on red for something different to do. Anyone got any med. bronze or low tier weps/shield rotting in their bank they wouldn't mind tossing my way? Not easy trying to tank for groups with my best equipment being lego bracers.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
TMO not getting any raid mobs?
We got Faydedar and Naggy on lock, Doing Sky,Hate,Fear. so far have completed a shit ton of non Greenscale epics.

Not trying to compete with Empire in Kunark they simply have too many alts camped out for us to effectively mobilize so we are just leveling up our core and recruiting.

Empire getting really toxic, batphone TMO xp groups and talking shit on the forums don't think they want competition.

We have our plans in Velious and I hope we do well, I believe in Zeelot