Red99

dobby_sl

shitlord
It's a character dude.

Also keep that red RNF garbage out of this thread.
So your constant need to tell everyone that your guild can do whatever the hell they want because of GM favor is just a character you play on the internet? Man, you are one crazy schizo wheelchair-bound nerd.

Also at your whole crybaby "RNF garbage" shit, welcome to this community. Home to over 10 years of anger. Get the fuck out of this community if you are too weak to be called out for being an idiot.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
So your constant need to tell everyone that your guild can do whatever the hell they want because of GM favor is just a character you play on the internet? Man, you are one crazy schizo wheelchair-bound nerd.

Also at your whole crybaby "RNF garbage" shit, welcome to this community. Home to over 10 years of anger. Get the fuck out of this community if you are too weak to be called out for being an idiot.
u seem rly stressed about a guy in a .48 KDA guild

oh well, with empire moving to velious maybe TMO can get some kunark loot

Rhuobhe

N00b
Just started snowing in every out door zone. Winter is here
cool.png

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
The base exp bonus is, but they removed some modifier. Didn't read it to closely or think about it much. Could be wrong, but heard / read it somewhere.

dobby_sl

shitlord
I've seen empire wipe and be ridiculously slow and unorganized when setting up for raids, yet TMO is nowhere in sight.

So did a_skeleton_02 basically give up? Absolutely no raid pvp.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
I've seen empire wipe and be ridiculously slow and unorganized when setting up for raids, yet TMO is nowhere in sight.

The 0.48 KDA I referred to in a previous post went down to 0.45 on the velious launch weekend.

They got stomped pretty badly, even saw a TMO officer complain in ooc that "empire wasn't letting him play EQ"

grown beard was crying
frown.png

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
On a sidenote, Kael was cleared except for AoW, vindi on solid farm, Aaryonar down also to Empire, along with the stuff that spawns in between them.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
The 0.48 KDA I referred to in a previous post went down to 0.45 on the velious launch weekend.

They got stomped pretty badly, even saw a TMO officer complain in ooc that "empire wasn't letting him play EQ"

grown beard was crying
frown.png
Pretty funny after all the dickery they were used to doing to everyone else on Blue. Sweet sweet tears.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
PVP is simply a different game from regular EQ.

Its way higher APM then PVE, buffing is approached differently, spell & gear selection are, and the places where you are going to xp will change also.

TMO took their guild to Kael during the velious launch weekend, where they failed to kill mobs and got wrecked in pvp."Who could have known another guild would also come to Kael, right?"Pretty shitty call when there were so many lower tier targets open.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>

Killed Phara dar trak Velk and a bunch of other stuff. I don't PVP so I can't comment on that part.