Red99

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Velious is open man... And pvp is the gateway to raid mobs, you should figure that shit out and do it sometime. It matters on red servers.
We are fielding around 30-40 people at raids and Empire is still at 95+ people. The average Empire member has 2-3 lvl 60 alts with VP gear. Even if we attack them naked after a wipe they can bring in alts and clear us out

Besides they haven't even killed 90% of NTOV with 100 people due to constant self wipes due to trains and general dumb assery.

We do armor clears in kael and pog and bit certain kunark targets you still have to realize that a large portion of our recruits are not 60 yet.

Rhuobhe

N00b
TMO and the opposition should just farm PoG and Kunark and help everyone level and get their epics. On another note, PVP in velious is cluster fuck. It is so dangerous to go from one zone to another without being hunted down. I am going to stay 55 until I can gear my druid up with BiS velious gear.

awfal

Silver Knight of the Realm
Empire is still at 95+ people. Besides they haven't even killed 90% of NTOV with 100 people due to constant self wipes due to trains and general dumb assery..
sup a_skeleton_02. Largest raid I've seen is 80 people, and actually 99% of ntov is cleared

Elderan

Blackwing Lair Raider
tiggles integrated well on r99

elderan numbers and all
cool.png

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Nah, a bunch of old heads just rolled on R99. But I only keep up with it when someone texts me about the drama

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
if i cared enough i'd make a low lvl gnome named lodizal and park him there

fuck them macros

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Join Empire on red for overstacked/geared evil team experience or roll with the rest like a goodie/neut

Bonus points on option 2 for picking substandard nonevil race combo like human monk or half elf warrior