Red99

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
Join Empire on red for overstacked/geared evil team experience or roll with the rest like a goodie/neut

Bonus points on option 2 for picking substandard nonevil race combo like human monk or half elf warrior
halfling warrior time, bladestorming all over that ass

any word on the mythical teams pvp server?
Nilbog/Rogean said on a Sirken supercast that the Discord server could be flipped into multiple rulesets after it has run its course. They may do additional temp discord servers with tweaked rules and it may eventually become the teams server. They're not committing to actually doing teams at this point, but they're hinting that if things go well with Discord, it could get us closer to teams. Anybody putting a crew together for Discord?

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Join Empire on red for overstacked/geared evil team experience or roll with the rest like a goodie/neut

Bonus points on option 2 for picking substandard nonevil race combo like human monk or half elf warrior
guess I'll go with option 2 after losing my tag again due to inactivity

see you in thurgaydin (since my slack ass prolly ain't getting halfway to ntov ever)

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
i'll be rolling a paladin on discord. i won't get many YTs, but paladins are so fucking hard to kill. and without everyone loaded in MR gear my roots and stuns will actually be worthwhile.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
guess I'll go with option 2 after losing my tag again due to inactivity

see you in thurgaydin (since my slack ass prolly ain't getting halfway to ntov ever)
tbh TMO does a really good job farming halls of testing gear now

even if they house the weasel, most of them are goog chums in my book

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
i'll be rolling a paladin on discord. i won't get many YTs, but paladins are so fucking hard to kill. and without everyone loaded in MR gear my roots and stuns will actually be worthwhile.
qtf. get like zero YT, almost impossible to die. I rerolled from my Paladin to a necro for a short time, totally regretted it.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
tbh TMO does a really good job farming halls of testing gear now

even if they house the weasel, most of them are goog chums in my book
i think you know i don't care about pixels, so its cool
smile.png

Cwall_sl

shitlord
paladin is going to make it to level 4 on discord and then get assraped by an earth pet

the impossible to die thing only becomes semi-true when you have a soulfire and MR gear aka never on a discord server

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
your feet sink into the ground

*RORP* (earth pet noise)

*BOOM* (Bolt)

rinse repeat

LOADING PLEASE WAIT

ALT + F4