Red99

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I've got a fully geared abandoned 57 chanter on R99.

Not getting sucked back into EQ though. Still burned out from Ragefire.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
cpmURwK.jpg

LOL check that k/D ratio bros. pras it.

cpmURwK.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

ismaris

Silver Knight of the Realm
you killed it bro. killed it. remember that time we failed 2v1 by spectres? cause i do. fucking gate

Is there evidence that a wipe is coming, or are folks just hoping?
Wipe will never happen but there is evidence that new servers are coming:

anyone know ETA for fresh EQ server? - Page 5 - Project 1999

There will be a new blue server once all development of Velious era is complete (Stonebrunt/Chardok revamp). There's also the Discord perma death PvP server which is already locked on server select but no launch date has been announced. We should make plans to dominate Discord.

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
All of that and the teams99 server were announced like 3 years ago without a peep since. Not happening. The green grocer shit storm drove rogean into all but hiding. Look up the p99 circle jerk subreddit.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
All of that and the teams99 server were announced like 3 years ago without a peep since. Not happening. The green grocer shit storm drove rogean into all but hiding. Look up the p99 circle jerk subreddit.
lol fucking green grocer caused a shit storm? What happened? Meat market crashed?

Flex homie, all of that was announced and at the time they said it will happen after Velious is finished. Nilbog just said Velious ain't finished. They've been updating spawn tables and quest exp rewards in noob zones for months. You don't do that kind of detail work in starting zones if you're not prepping for new servers. Just click the lank and read Nilbog's post.

Re: GG: He was on staff and wanted access to bust cheaters but Rogean kept his hands tied. Eventually he went off the rails and they booted him from the staff and Braknar posted his FB and other personal information. So then GG posted the entire skype chat log of his entire time on staff, which included a comment from I believe Sirken that one of the GMs made over $10,000 selling items off of banned accounts. Luckily it seems they're still cool with Daybreak but that had the potential to get the whole thing shut down.

othree

Bronze Knight of the Realm
You must remember this is purely a volunteer project, and no one gets paid for contributing their time!

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Flex homie, all of that was announced and at the time they said it will happen after Velious is finished. Nilbog just said Velious ain't finished. They've been updating spawn tables and quest exp rewards in noob zones for months. You don't do that kind of detail work in starting zones if you're not prepping for new servers. Just click the lank and read Nilbog's post.

Re: GG: He was on staff and wanted access to bust cheaters but Rogean kept his hands tied. Eventually he went off the rails and they booted him from the staff and Braknar posted his FB and other personal information. So then GG posted the entire skype chat log of his entire time on staff, which included a comment from I believe Sirken that one of the GMs made over $10,000 selling items off of banned accounts. Luckily it seems they're still cool with Daybreak but that had the potential to get the whole thing shut down.

Fucking elf simulators I swear man lol

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user