Red99

Elderan

Blackwing Lair Raider
Red Dawn defeated at Trakanon.

35 Nihilum, 33 Red Dawn.

24 Red Dawn dead, 4 Nihilum dead.

Elderan

Blackwing Lair Raider
They banned that video on P99 forums lol. Said it exploited kids.. When in fact the guy who runs it runs a school for these kids and that is where the money goes to.

Videos are pretty awesome if you ask me.

othree

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Some of the best video content in years. I laughed so fucking hard at the Nihilum Recruits in Asia video. So hard.

I made some wall of text posts about problems on red99 and im sure the devs got the message that reading feedback and thinking about it is important if they want to make good decisions. PnP certainly not my favorite part of red but server is picking up and its probably just gonna go up till velious.

What im doing is finishing my shaman (need torpor, the dots, a fungi) and then splitting up my time between my rogue alt and having fun buffing random noobs in unrest and shit like that.

I think now is a great time to start on red, if devs dont listen to GMs like derubael who have terribad ideas about nerfing xp, i see server pop getting healthier after velious release.

I wish i could say im going to offer you pixels as an incentive to try it out, but i have 2k to my name and pretty much nothing else.

Msg ecoli in-game though and if im not with a group somewhere i might do a set of drive-by buffing on you and your chums.

On second thought, they nerfed xp and went full retard, dont touch this server with a ten foot pole

"You have been banned for the following reason:
Take a week off from the forums. If everything is still the same in 7 days, feel free to come back and make 100 posts about why I'm wrong ~ Deru"

Criticizing staff decisions is now at their whim bannable, either on the forum or they can ban your account

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
On second thought, they nerfed xp and went full retard, dont touch this server with a ten foot pole

"You have been banned for the following reason:
Take a week off from the forums. If everything is still the same in 7 days, feel free to come back and make 100 posts about why I'm wrong ~ Deru"

Criticizing staff decisions is now at their whim bannable, either on the forum or they can ban your account
the forums are fucking unreadable with all the red 99 spam though, no surprise they're taken this stance now.