Reddit is on fire

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I will take unrelated things for $200, Alex.
Mitsubishi made a ton of war material used to slaughter the Chinese wholesale and otherwise kill Americans. They used slave labor to build airplanes, mostly Chinese and Koreans but also allied POWs. So the companyactuallydirectly, you know, enslaved people as opposed to just being a slightly different flag made years later.

Mythas 5thboardnow

Silver Knight of the Realm
Mostly because i don't really use reddit all that much, but when events happen and r/all is literally 293487239478 threads about OMG GUYIZ GAY MARRIAGE R LEGAL. I think at one point the top 11 threads were about the same thing.

The PGT thread
THE thread containing PG
PGS IN THIS POST
Post picutres of PG's
I just want to be cool too, oh and PG's
The Prettier Girl Thread
The official PG thread which is actually the same thing just with a different .jpg associated with the headline.

I mean, goddamn.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Mitsubishi made a ton of war material used to slaughter the Chinese wholesale and otherwise kill Americans. They used slave labor to build airplanes, mostly Chinese and Koreans but also allied POWs. So the companyactuallydirectly, you know, enslaved people as opposed to just being a slightly different flag made years later.
Mitsubishi is the only engineering company (Mitsubishi Heavy Industries) to undertake making a carbon capture project design for making power plants meet new standards. We're building it now, according to the end customer nobody else bid on it with a bunch of "It will never work" shit thrown in. MHI visited our shop and the head guy said it won't work either, but their name isn't on the line like a company in the US would be. Of note they excluded a performance guarantee on it as well which is unheard of in our industry. It's like selling a new car that you don't guarantee to drive 5 miles. But it pays well.

spinnaker

reformed lurker
<Bronze Donator>
They just fired Victoria out of nowhere. She was the one who ran all of the AMA's and kept them from turning into clusterfucks like they used to back in the day. r/IAMA, r/Science, r/Movies are all set to private now because they all had AMA's coming up and don't know what to do now.

Fedor

<Banned>
yEv6CmY.jpg

1287666826226.png

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I guess she screwed up some recent big name AMA's like Jesse Jackson. I don't know if that is 'the' or 'a' reason or even not a factor at all.

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Reddit want to monetize things like AMA but they seem to have a problem with people actually asking certain questions during Ask Me Any Question events.

Reddit monitization and the concept of a true AMA simply are not compatible.

Conde Nast paid/invested fifty million into reddit a few years ago and now are claiming in court papers that that there share of reddit is worth five hundred million.

Actually reddit will be worth almost nothing in next few months the way things are going now.

spronk

FPS noob
probably whatever guy was fucking the dumbass CEO flirted with victoria, bitches don't like competition in the office

sl4ck3r_sl

shitlord
Tons of subreddits being flagged as private: /r/AskReddit, /r/IAmA, /r/movies, /r/circlejerk, /r/science, /r/history, /r/gaming, /r/law, /r/Art, /r/CrappyDesign, /r/spain (lol), /r/listentothis, /r/videos. Probably plenty of others not in that list as well.

got the info from/r/IAmA set to private over mod firing : SubredditDrama

I was hoping this whole reddit drama ordeal would have subsided, but god damn, removing some huge subreddits is surely surprising.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
i'm looking forward to when the Admins seize control of these now private subs and all hell breaks loose.

ValkyrieIATD

Silver Knight of the Realm
What I'm shocked by is how there hasn't yet been a legitimate successor to rise from the ashes. Voat was a German trainwreck. Digg's mediocrity is the reason reddit rose to prominence in the first place... I know there are 3-4 other wannabes floating around out there, but nothing has gained traction.

Who wants to start a Gofundme and claim the title of reddit 2.0?

I feel so scummy every time I check the frontpage... BUT I CAN'T HELP MYSELF