Remnant 2

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Might as well have a thread for this. Reveal trailer from a couple months ago, and some new info about Class systems:

Class info:

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
I really enjoyed playing the first one with a couple of buddies. I thought the story and the world were just pretty interesting, and it was fun screwing around or hunting the different unique weapons to try out different builds.

Hopefully this one will be just as fun. Looks really good. Thanks for posting this.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The R2 trailer made me see it as Bloodborne + Guns vs. Dark Souls + Guns, or maybe a different take on Resident Evil 4. Really hyped for this.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

bolok

Trakanon Raider
First one coop was top tier gaming for sure. I'm both excited and suspicious of them leaning more into the starter classes.
First spec/class video.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Shmoopy

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Never heard of the first one. Got it and coop-ed with some friends. Was GOTY for me in 2020. The coop is excellent.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That is cool, but doggo looks to small to be any threat to what we'll be fighting, lol.

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Doesn’t matter bro did you hear that howl? I’m inspired sitting on my couch!

Jabberwhacky

Lord Nagafen Raider
This is coming out soon and I wanted to give a heads up that GreenManGaming has a 17% discount going on (july17) that drops the price real good.

GMGremn.JPG

Also of note, they don't charge tax! At least to Texas. Steam does, so the Ultimate edition goes down to nearly the same as base game on Steam. The Ultimate edition gets you 3 days early access on July 22nd (not my favorite business practice to support) but also the future 3 DLCs, and the latter makes it worth it for me. Code applies to all versions though!

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
First one is one of the games I almost missed. Really cool story and lore (at least in today's standards). Also really liked the roguelite element of it and co-op is perfect.

Will definitely be getting this one.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
70 fucking dollars. The first one was 39, guess I'm waiting to play when this goes on a deep discount.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
release with BG3 kind of sucks. Can't these people coordinate better?
Not really their fault when BG3 was just bumped forward 4 weeks.

70 fucking dollars. The first one was 39, guess I'm waiting to play when this goes on a deep discount.
Base game is $50, he's talking about buying the ultimate edition which includes all the upcoming DLC, 3 day early access, and some cheater items. Personally, I'd take a wait and see approach to the DLC... the first game's add-ons were rather mediocre. Deluxe edition seems like a waste of $10 too, since all you get is cheater access to armor sets earlier than you're supposed to get them through normal gameplay. Pre-ordering is similar, you get immediate access to Gunslinger archetype instead of having to unlock it normally.

• 1Like

bolok

Trakanon Raider
Asmon looks to have early access, and is going to stream some of it today. If you are interested in seeing how it looks.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
First one was probably the best non-From soulslike out there. Even nailed the atmosphere

• 1Like

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
All the gameplay vids and no more NDA is a good sign. Game is probably good, I just hope the made Melee better it was interesting but near useless in the first one.