Remnant 2

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Which one is it because you can have a multitude of different bosses dependant upon what your roll is for the world? There's no doubt some pretty annoying bosses and any of the worlds within the game but they're different contingent upon how far you are along and how much gear or how leveled you are. You can always go level up in a different place go back and fight it with better weaponry.

I know there's just some pretty challenging stuff especially if you're old and not as twitchy as the good old days of Counter-Strike beta. The games of blast though, and I can't wait for whenever they release the first expansion whenever.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
It's probably the sonic boss if I had to guess.
Which one was that? It's been awhile since I played the game so I'm not necessarily remembering. I really did enjoy that biome though. It was my first zone on my first playthrough with my buddies. I think my final boss on it was the alien trying to get you to do something, bring him some sort of object, I don't remember but he was a big frog monster.

I kind of shelved the game and only made part of a second playthrough, I'm just kind of waiting on the first expansion which I think is supposed to come out beginning of this next year. That way I can go back and fresh and necessarily remember everything.

I really had a lot of fun with it though especially playing with a couple of other folks.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
Isn't the first boss either the abomination or the parasite? Maybe there's more options, I played through N'Erud 3 or 4 times and only got those 2 from memory although it has been a while. Parasite is definitely the worst of the 2.

• 1Like

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Isn't the first boss either the abomination or the parasite? Maybe there's more options, I played through N'Erud 3 or 4 times and only got those 2 from memory although it has been a while. Parasite is definitely the worst of the 2.
I have no idea.

Is that the big toad guy? If it's the one I'm thinking of you can do two versions where you fight them in the material plane or you go into another dimension and that fight is a real bitch. The big triangle headed monster at the end of the one roll is pretty nuts too.

Man now I want to go play the game again because I don't remember portions of it. Need to finish starfield and then do cyberpunk next.

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
Is that the big toad guy? If it's the one I'm thinking of you can do two versions where you fight them in the material plane or you go into another dimension and that fight is a real bitch.
No that's Tal Ratha you're thinking of which is not the first boss.

• 1Like

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
The first boss in that realm is typically the blob that rolls around while you try to shoot the armored plates exposing the explosives stuck inside him.

Tal Ratha is the end zone boss depending on which version you got of Nerud. He has two different fights depending on your conversation with him beforehand.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
Parasite boss (Primogenitor) is the one which jumps around the room, clings to the big floating blimp monsters and you keep having to kill those ones to make the boss jump off and become attackable. It spawns heaps of adds and the blimps barrage you. It's not hard after a bit of practice but definitely a lot more going on than the blob/Abomination.

• 1Like

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
It was the parasite guy with the floating walrus mobs yea.

Maybe it's just a gear level thing? But we couldn't do any damage to the parasite during his running around phase at all.

We eventually beat it by just letting him attach to my character and sit there continually poisning me while everyone else shot him cause for some reason the poisons did almost 0 damage to me and I could just afk with him on me?

Really felt like we were missing some pretty important game systems someplace

• 1Like

Blueweed

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

DLC is already about to launch.
images (29).jpeg

• 1Worf

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
DLC was fun although the end boss is way too easy. One of the few bosses in the whole game I killed first try.