Remnant: From the Ashes

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Na, you're right that the last boss was quite a shift. I didn't care for it, felt every other boss was a lot more fun.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think multiplayer Survival has a big advantage over solo since you get more abilities. Base movement speed is far too slow in a mode where Timer = difficulty, can get totally cucked by that in some maps.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
This DLC is a great addition. It took an already good game and gave it replay-ability value. Definitely worth 10 bucks

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Talenvor

Lord Nagafen Raider
This DLC is a great addition. It took an already good game and gave it replay-ability value. Definitely worth 10 bucks

Just picked up the base game. Going to coop it with a friend. Should we play it through before getting the DLC or is the DLC mostly QOL updates and whatever replayability you are alluding to (don’t give me spoilers if there are any)?

Hekotat

Just picked up the base game. Going to coop it with a friend. Should we play it through before getting the DLC or is the DLC mostly QOL updates and whatever replayability you are alluding to (don’t give me spoilers if there are any)?

I think the story is really good so I'd play through it first then jump into survival mode. If you're a lore fan there is stuff hidden around the maps that tells you what's going on.

The DLC is mainly new mobs in the world, items, bug fixes and Survival Mode. I didn't read all the patch notes yet, they are massive.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
DLC adds a new story section to the Swamps of Corsus + Survival Mode, and since Survival Mode is what will give you the most replayability, might as well get the $10 DLC as well. =)

Edit: Game is kinda buggy. I've had three crashes, all during boss fights in Survival.

Last edited:

Terial

Trakanon Raider
just started playing this game. Enjoying it so far. 2 questions though
1) can you sell / scrap guns that you find and don't want?
2) is there a way to compare stats for stuff in shop vs what you have equipped or you just memorize the numbers and keep flipping back and forth?

Hekotat

just started playing this game. Enjoying it so far. 2 questions though
1) can you sell / scrap guns that you find and don't want?
2) is there a way to compare stats for stuff in shop vs what you have equipped or you just memorize the numbers and keep flipping back and forth?

1. There is not, everything you have in your inventory as far as weapons and armor you keep forever.

2. I don't think so.

• 1Like

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
I'm bored and I like 3rd person shooters and enjoy the souls like type genre feel. Watching videos is alright but doesn't give me the feel of the game. Seems smooth though?

Worth $40 or wait for $20 / under?

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I'm bored and I like 3rd person shooters and enjoy the souls like type genre feel. Watching videos is alright but doesn't give me the feel of the game. Seems smooth though?

Worth full price.

• 1Like

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Buy the bundle that gives you the new DLC. The campaign is fun (not amazing), and Survival Mode gives you lots of replayability.

eXarc

Trakanon Raider
Roger that, sounds good. DLC does look cool with the rogue like feature. Sounds like a good timesink.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
New DLC coming in August/Fall. Looks like more new Worlds.

Last edited:

Hekotat

This is free right now on Epic, highly recommend it if you like co-op games with friends.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Last DLC for the game is being released today, will cost $9.99. The game itself is still free on Epic til 11am EST, with the dlc being released after that ends.

• 1Like

Shmoopy

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Finally got around to trying this. Most fun coop I've had in a long time.

• 1Like

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Yeah man game is pretty legit, i just wish it had like another 10 hours in it.