Remove Tarrant As Temporary Moderator?

Should Tarrant be removed as temporary moderator on this forum?

• Yes

Votes: 39 39.8%
  • No

Votes: 59 60.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
My very first post was letting someone know we will be holding elections soon for a mod staff.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
My second post was my saying "okay" after being attacked in hopes of not engaging in a back and forth that wasn't needed. I've been nothing but agreeable in all communications we've had thus far.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Zyzyz said "Good thing to know you'll never be a mod"

Your reply was "Okay", which is you snarking and rubbing in his face that you're already a temp mod here.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Already a dispute about a mod? Sheesh.

At least they didn't make that one guy a mod. Ya know, that one that abused his powers. What was his name?

I can't seem to remember.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Same shit Draegan and you did over there anytime there was a complaint about you. Blow it off, try to mock the people complaining.

Fuck you and the horse you rode in on.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Already a dispute about a mod? Sheesh.

At least they didn't make that one guy a mod. Ya know, that one that abused his powers. What was his name?

I can't seem to remember.

Except that never happened and I don't want to be a mod.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Zyzyz said "Good thing to know you'll never be a mod"

Your reply was "Okay", which is you snarking and rubbing in his face that you're already a temp mod here.

Again, I said okay because I was okay with what he said and didn't want an argument. You swooped in like Westboro at a gay soldiers funeral and started railing on me and I again, brushed it off with hopes of taking the high rode and refusing to trade insults with you...which I'm still not really interested in doing. -shrug-

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Its just the same responses, the same complete disregard for the opinions of this community, that led to Draegan selling us out to MMORPG.com.

You meet every complaint with ridicule.

We have a chance to break free of that, and you're bringing it here within the first few minutes you start posting.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Personally, I'm not a big fan of modding Tarrant or Chaos. Tarrant was basically an 82nd Airborne Moderation Unit footsoldier and Chaos was known to get emotional about moderation like banning Khorum because he posted a major newspaper's article/video about FGM. I don't think they're bad people but ultimately the less that carries over from the old power structure the better. Down the road when there's more stability and admin/mod roles/permissions get solidified and the community rules get etched out then that's fine.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Bill-Hader-Eating-Popcorn-Smiling-SNL.gif

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Temporary things tend to become permanent things thanks to inertia.

You are Draegan in my eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.