Remove Tarrant As Temporary Moderator?

Should Tarrant be removed as temporary moderator on this forum?

• Yes

Votes: 39 39.8%
  • No

Votes: 59 60.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Tarrant, the moderation at Rerolled serially failed to address the concerns of this community, to the point that the site was sold out from under us.

You have long been a major part of that problem. Do not even try to deny that fact because you know it to be true.

This has everything to do with the attitude you appear to be portraying upon immediately arriving here, which indicates you've learned nothing from the experience and intend to bring that attitude with you.

We have a real opportunity to change that sort of direction for the better.

Leave the cancer that was the moderation style that Draegan encouraged over there.....over there.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I vote to ban hodj from the forum. Honestly this shit alone has got me pretty close to just ditching this forum and going back. As someone who focuses on the business forum, and viewing screenshot forums. I'd say hodj is likely to make me leave, and I've never had a run in with Tarrant ever. I didn't even know who hodj was before this forum, and I can say much more will cause me to leave.

I get it, I'll be met with GTFO we don't need you etc. But I assure you there are other people who use this forum like I used it that you're rubbing the wrong way who just aren't stepping up yet.

Hodj is just a passionate guy, he feels strongly about things and sometimes comes off pretty abrupt but all in all, he likes the community and wants it to do well. Give the place a chance Corndog, also, hope the business is doing well. I always enjoyed your posts.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
The reality is being a mod is thankless shit tier work. Why would anyone want to spend their free time WORKING on a website and getting insulted non stop for the honor. It takes a certain kinda shit stain in the first place to take this kind of job. (no offense, ok maybe some.)

• 1Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
tarrant's a mod again? lol
giphy.gif

Hey, wtf, why isn't this animating?

Well alright alright alright.

• 1Like

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I'm not sure I can change it, would you like me to see if I can?

You can try.

If its not possible, that'll be something a_skeleton_03 needs to know about to fix anyway.

make sure its all lower case letter btw

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
You can try.

If its not possible, that'll be something a_skeleton_03 needs to know about to fix anyway.

make sure its all lower case letter btw
I want to see how mad he'll be if you make it all caps.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I vote to ban hodj from the forum. Honestly this shit alone has got me pretty close to just ditching this forum and going back. As someone who focuses on the business forum, and viewing screenshot forums. I'd say hodj is likely to make me leave, and I've never had a run in with Tarrant ever. I didn't even know who hodj was before this forum, and I can say much more will cause me to leave.

I get it, I'll be met with GTFO we don't need you etc. But I assure you there are other people who use this forum like I used it that you're rubbing the wrong way who just aren't stepping up yet.

Give it a couple weeks and everything will go back to normal. hodj will soon be spending most of his posting efforts in RR with tanoomba.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
You guys are funny. lol

And it'll let me change everything pretty much EXCEPT your name. It may be an admin thing only or the forum isn't set up for it yet. Either way I'll let a_skeleton_03 know.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
You guys are funny. lol

And it'll let me change everything pretty much EXCEPT your name. It may be an admin thing only or the forum isn't set up for it yet. Either way I'll let a_skeleton_03 know.

Fuck this shit eating faggot I'm moving to rerolled

Status
Not open for further replies.