Rename of the fat girl thread

Eorkern

Bronze Squire
It was the original thread yeah unfortunatly
frown.png

Urgoslav

Treasured Member
I liked the "Pretty Big Girls Thread" title as well.

People aren't good with similar names it seems, as we've seen with the game of thrones threads. Instead of a spoiled show though, it's just accidental whales.

Buffylol

N00b
I think we should devote a thread to shaming them into developing eating disorders and finding out what real healthy foods/gym routines are.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just rename it "The BBW Thread" and be done with it. The thread's aficionados can't really complain about that even.

Gorehack

Lord Nagafen Raider
ITT men who look like Dwayne Johnson who fuck bitches that look like Rosie Whiteley.

Gotta put on my Jimmy Rustlin' boots.

Gorehack

Lord Nagafen Raider
Just rename it "The BBW Thread" and be done with it. The thread's aficionados can't really complain about that even.
It could be named "The fat bitches who have to have ugly dudes to fuck them thread" and I wouldn't give a shit. It's Adebisi's thread though so *shrug*.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Just come over to the thread bros.

These ladies will treat you right.

Gorehack

Lord Nagafen Raider
Why are you white knighting so hard for women that probably want to eat you?
Shame on those bitches who are fat, because they WANT to be fat. EVERYONE wants to be fat. Fat is the new awesome. I can hear the faint whisper of your jimmies...you're letting me down!

JVIRUS

Golden Knight of the Realm
With threads and content like this, we're seriously just adding to the cisgender privileged mentality that already pervades the entire board. The name is fine as is.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Might as well call it the thread Hoss never reads. Why the fuck are you whiney assed faggots complaining about the thread? if big girls aint your thing, skip it. I for one am glad the chubby chasers leave the PGT alone.