Rename of the fat girl thread

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
"Curvy" very briefly meant women like Salma Hayek, Sofia Vergara, or that Victoria Secret girl with the boobs. But now every fat tub of lard in the land identifies herself as curvy. Hell, even anorexic rails with a hint of a raisin tit says she has "curves."

Curves = fat. As is our horrifyingly misnamed "sexy curvy lady" thread. Fat acceptance? Fuck that, fat shaming forever and always.

Further reading:http://nymag.com/thecut/2012/12/ever...now-curvy.html

/relax, all in good fun

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
For research purposes I did open the latest page of the thread and the very first image was a disgusting tub of lard, far from the evocative image that "curvy" once meant to convey.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
i agree with kreugen.i like curvy girls (sofia vergara,salma hayek......latinas) who can be very sexy.
but those big piles of meat *ugh*

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Just call it the Monsterous Boob Thread. Initially there were some actual attractive curvy woman, but the ratio has plummeted to pretty much 0 at this point unfortunately, and it's just a bunch of women who need to check out Weight Watchers.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Do the guys in that thread really find those grotesquely oversized breasts attractive? A little plump is one thing but holy fuck.

iannis

Musty Nester
Heavenly Hogs. That craigslist ad was a thing of humor and wit. It might have also been completely sincere, which only makes it better.

Operation: Heavenly Hogpile -- Let me watch you eat.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just call it the Monsterous Boob Thread. Initially there were some actual attractive curvy woman, but the ratio has plummeted to pretty much 0 at this point unfortunately, and it's just a bunch of women who need to check out Weight Watchers.
Yes, what he said.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
"Curvy" GIS roulette:

rrr_img_28319.jpg

rrr_img_28321.jpg

rrr_img_28322.jpg

rrr_img_28323.jpg

rrr_img_28324.jpg

rrr_img_28326.jpg

You can try it yourself, but be warned: The ratio of hogs to hotties is far worse than depicted above.

chilansl

Molten Core Raider
I was gonna suggest "The Whole Lotta Woman Thread" but I'd vote for Soygen's "The Girl Who Broke Your Couch Thread" .

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Wide Loads and Clean Nuts...LOL

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Kreugen again."