Reprisal

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Reprisal

Genre: Drama

First aired: 2019-12-06

Creator: Josh Corbin

Cast: Abigail Spencer, Rodrigo Santoro, Mena Massoud, Madison Davenport, Rhys Wakefield, David Dastmalchian, W. Earl Brown, Gilbert Owuor

Overview: A hyper-noir story that follows a relentless femme fatale who, after being left for dead, sets out to take revenge against her brother and his bombastic gang of gear-heads.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I enjoyed the first episode and I want to like this show, but I fear I won't like it for all the same reasons I disliked Banshee. Also, it is Hulu so while it has curse words and lots of scantily clad women it shows no actual nudity, at least not so far.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I was trying to figure out what I knew the female lead from, turns out it was the Fappening. Since this the SFW section I will not provide a link, but if you search for "Abigail Spencer Fappening" I would say it is worth your while.

• 1Like

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
She was the sister in rectify, and the school teacher in mad men. She's hot as hell.

Also, here's a trailer

I totally forgot about her in Mad Men. She seems like she would be amazing in the sack.

• 1Like

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Just finished the 3rd episode, by far the best one yet. I am happily surprised I am liking this as much as I am.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
I disliked Banshee.
!!!
tumblr_n0yk6yKhk21qfticno7_250.gifv

giphy.gif

having lived in fake Banshee town, yes, yes it does

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
5 episodes in, this show is great. I am a sucker for Rockabilly, Noir, and a hot as hell femme fatale. The supporting characters are amazing as well.

Pleasantly surprised that the housewife painted that room red. That whole scene was excellent.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I just finished Episode Six and I was a little loopy when i watched the first half of it yesterday. That ending seemed a little out of place.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database