Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Reprisal

Genre: Drama

First aired: 2019-12-06

Creator: Josh Corbin

Cast: Abigail Spencer, Rodrigo Santoro, Mena Massoud, Madison Davenport, Rhys Wakefield, David Dastmalchian, W. Earl Brown, Gilbert Owuor

Overview: A hyper-noir story that follows a relentless femme fatale who, after being left for dead, sets out to take revenge against her brother and his bombastic gang of gear-heads.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I enjoyed the first episode and I want to like this show, but I fear I won't like it for all the same reasons I disliked Banshee. Also, it is Hulu so while it has curse words and lots of scantily clad women it shows no actual nudity, at least not so far.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I was trying to figure out what I knew the female lead from, turns out it was the Fappening. Since this the SFW section I will not provide a link, but if you search for "Abigail Spencer Fappening" I would say it is worth your while.

• 1Like

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
She was the sister in rectify, and the school teacher in mad men. She's hot as hell.

Also, here's a trailer

I totally forgot about her in Mad Men. She seems like she would be amazing in the sack.

• 1Like

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Just finished the 3rd episode, by far the best one yet. I am happily surprised I am liking this as much as I am.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I disliked Banshee.
!!!
tumblr_n0yk6yKhk21qfticno7_250.gifv

giphy.gif

having lived in fake Banshee town, yes, yes it does

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
5 episodes in, this show is great. I am a sucker for Rockabilly, Noir, and a hot as hell femme fatale. The supporting characters are amazing as well.

Pleasantly surprised that the housewife painted that room red. That whole scene was excellent.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I just finished Episode Six and I was a little loopy when i watched the first half of it yesterday. That ending seemed a little out of place.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database