Request for help from the Rerolled wagon

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
I know I will probably get the flames for this, but whatever...Tuco said I could try so it's worth a shot.

Recently a friend of mine and his girlfriend were walking home from a bar and got hit by a drunk driver. She died at the scene and he's in critical condition.

Anyway the link to donate is hereAndys Support & Recovery Fund by Ashley O'Brien - GoFundMeif anyone is feeling particularly generous. I didn't start the page and I have no direct affiliation with the site or anything like that, just trying to spread the word and help.

I don't have tits myself but I am willing to take non-illegal requests for donations
smile.png
Also can't be anything that will permanently maim me(not cutting off fingers and crap!). So flame away, donate if you can and are willing!

That's all, back to the normal routine.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I'm sorry to hear that. I hope your friend makes it through.

P.S. I know this isn't very nice but I have to know - was the girlfriend hot?

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm gonna steer clear of that out of my own sense of respect but if you google it I'm sure you can find some pictures. She was attractive.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Statistically walking while drunk is more dangerous than driving while drunk, per distance traveled.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Until 26 your parents insurance covers you. Hate to hear this story and hate to hear no insurance.

Kudos for helping them find support.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I'm sorry to hear that. I hope your friend makes it through.

P.S. I know this isn't very nice but I have to know - was the girlfriend hot?
there is a related memorial fund set up for the girl at gofundme,

pretty sure it's ok to link

Alana Kemppainen Memorial Fund by Amber Lynn Cox - GoFundMe

*edit*
wow holy crap, the drunk drivers piece of shit family tried to create a donation fund for him too, it's since been taken down, if you want to see what it did look like, it's cached.
The Dan Krogman Foundation by Sarah Groshong - GoFundMe