Requesting your votes....(Tits Included)

lordvanduu_sl

shitlord
One of the core things that makes this place great is tits for votes. And it shall not be trifled with.
qft.

solidarity.jpg

Badabidi_sl

shitlord
Fake or not I laughed, that's all I gave a shit about. That and Gavinrad still desperately trying to piss people off. You probably could have grandfathered some moves to Dan if you had an opportunity to bang her, Keg.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Well considering that Keg never followed through on banging Johnny's hooker (assuming Johnny is not another Keg troll sock puppet), I would not hold out hope of this one going any further, even if it is true.

Aaubert

Silver Knight of the Realm
yeah fundamentally I was one of those folks who didn't care if tyen was unbanned temporarily because if he was a retard the problem is pretty easy to fix. But if he wants to try and ruin tits for votes that's basically ruining part of what this board is in which case I would support a full permanent IP ban. One of the core things that makes this place great is tits for votes. And it shall not be trifled with.
I'm no master of the deep web, but... We have established a few things here- (1) Tyen is a cunt. (2) He has little to no life and thus spends his time trying to screw over this community. (3) Tyen isn't an internet noobie.

Given all of those... I can't imagine that an IP ban would really actually keep him from trolling tits for votes contests... I mean, if I wanted to, i can't imagine it would be hard to use a proxy, hit up rerolled, make a new user, comment on 5 things, and then lurk Screenshots. When a contest came up, screw it over the best I could.

Amirite?

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Well considering that Keg never followed through on banging Johnny's hooker (assuming Johnny is not another Keg troll sock puppet), I would not hold out hope of this one going any further, even if it is true.
you cry a lot

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
The most disturbing thing about this latest development is that Keg has a pic of a kitty on his home screen

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I'm no master of the deep web, but... We have established a few things here- (1) Tyen is a cunt. (2) He has little to no life and thus spends his time trying to screw over this community. (3) Tyen isn't an internet noobie.

Given all of those... I can't imagine that an IP ban would really actually keep him from trolling tits for votes contests... I mean, if I wanted to, i can't imagine it would be hard to use a proxy, hit up rerolled, make a new user, comment on 5 things, and then lurk Screenshots. When a contest came up, screw it over the best I could.

Amirite?
Well he has demonstrated a complete inability to reign in his own douchatude, even when it was in his best interests to do so. I doubt he could contain himself. if he did have a puppet account on here.

But along that vein, if this is indeed a troll job, the fact that Keg is basically helping those morons who cheated to screw over a nine year old pretty much blows. I am hoping at this point, against my best judgement, that Keg actually did drunk bone that harpy, because it makes him less of an asshole than the alternative of being in cahoots with Tyen.

grimshaw_sl

shitlord
yeah fundamentally I was one of those folks who didn't care if tyen was unbanned temporarily because if he was a retard the problem is pretty easy to fix. But if he wants to try and ruin tits for votes that's basically ruining part of what this board is in which case I would support a full permanent IP ban. One of the core things that makes this place great is tits for votes. And it shall not be trifled with.
Thou shalt not trifle with the tits for votes. I'm sure God said that somewhere in the bible story. He was pretty serious about sexual organs.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Yeah. In the Bible between Thou shalt not Kill and Don't shit where you eat.