Requesting your votes....(Tits Included)

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
yeah and he was banned. why? because i thought you guys wanted to move on. this thread turned into another damned trexxy wankfest. might as well let them back in and make them mods again too. we lost our board because people were supposedly fed up, but here we still are singing the same old song.

grimshaw_sl

shitlord
I left this thread hours ago when it was in a sad state of taint thanks to Tyen bots. Come back and it's turned into an epic follow up to the hilarity that was the Ravv thread. Then it got all weird and Gavinrad'd and now this thread is off the rails.

Sean_sl

shitlord
To further add to Tyen's immaturity:

Closing Link: Sean[*] Requiem ([irc.uberguilds.org] Local kill by Requiem (bitch))
Closing Link: Sean[*] services.uberguilds.org (Killed (OperServ (You are banned from this network:emoji_nose:

Closing Link:[*] Z:Lined (You are banned from this network)

Lol.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
To be fair, Tyen did just actively fuck over the contest and point of this thread. There's perfectly legitimate reason to talk about the donkey-fucker.
yes sir. that was pages ago. we arent talking about the contest anymore though. are we?

Daezuel

Potato del Grande

Closing Link: Sean[*] Requiem ([irc.uberguilds.org] Local kill by Requiem (bitch))
Closing Link: Sean[*] services.uberguilds.org (Killed (OperServ (You are banned from this network:emoji_nose:

Lol.
Salty is butthurt, the fuck bro, don't you have anything better to do?

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
sorry, we lost our board because of this drama. i dont want this shit to start all over again. there are 4 people i never want to see posting here. req trexxy tyen and evelys.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Tenley i know you're reading this... you have until i get home from work tomorrow to come through with what i told you to before you blocked me on FB.

the clock is ticking.

euOmU6o.jpg

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>

Lol.
I'm actually surprised it didn't happen sooner.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
It is entirely possible Keg porked her dumb ass. He has shown a tendancy to be ruled by his dick on multiple occasions and not be particularly discriminatory about it. He sure as hell white knighted the fuck out of those two dipshits for a long ass time. If the nosebeast considers Tyen an actual catch, she might even be willing to go to the other coast to have her whole plugged by Keg. It is in the realm of possibility. And if Keg did bust a nut in her, Tyen is probably so desperate for snapper that he will take her back anyhow.

I think it is more likely, however, that Keg and the cumdumpster saw that people were willing to unban Tyen for additional drama in the Raven thread and saw a chance to troll the board while potentially getting Trex unbanned at the same time. So either Keg stuck his dick in the donkey (and is now eskimo bros with Tyen), or he conspired with her to troll the boards. In both scenarios, Keg is a giant turd in my book, but its hard to say which is more dissapointing. And either way you riled up Tyen enough to fuck with the IRC, so good job on that asshole. Its great that you are this bored, but even if you manage to rub your dick hard enough to get Trex unbanned, no one will stick around while she is here. Tyen ruined any slight crack in people's resolve with his (totally expected) assclownery in the Raven thread.