ReRolled AssHat has been chosen!

Marmac

Molten Core Raider
If you post your kids pics here, you really can't get butthurt about someone photoshopping them. Meh. That said, I'm curious what Tanoomba actually did to the picture.
I'm curious to know too. Hodj, what did your favorite buddy in the whole world do with your kid's pics that tickled your asshole so much?

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I'm curious to know too. Hodj, what did your favorite buddy in the whole world do with your kid's pics that tickled your asshole so much?
He just had them saying some derogatory shit to me. Its been two plus years so I don't remember exactly what it was.

The picture was deleted by Soygen and Tanoomba rickshawed for like a week over it or some shit.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
What did he do to the picture? I have 0 memory of this.

Marmac

Molten Core Raider
Annnnnd now you're just an idiot again.

There is no honor in fucking with someone's kids for any reason. No excuses are acceptable in such a situation.

You were the one that shawed him over it.
The only fucktard here is you for posting pics of your kids on here. What a dumb move man.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
The only fucktard here is you for posting pics of your kids on here. What a dumb move man.
You're a fucking retard if you think it is ever acceptable to fuck with someone's kids. But we already know you're a fucking retard since you're ass pals with Tanoomba.

What did he do to the picture? I have 0 memory of this.
Well it was two years ago and more.

He photoshopped them with speech bubbles saying some shit about me I don't remember what exactly.

Marmac

Molten Core Raider
He just had them saying some derogatory shit to me. Its been two plus years so I don't remember exactly what it was.

The picture was deleted by Soygen and Tanoomba rickshawed for like a week over it or some shit.
Oooook doesn't even sound that bad at all. I though it was way worse than that. Like maybe having one of your kids sucking you off or something. That would be bad. This happened two years ago and it's still haunting you? Damn, Tanoomba really struck a nerve didn't he!

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Big surprise Marmac playing apologist for Tanoomba.

You fuck with my kids, ever, you've made an enemy for life.

It is never acceptable to take a picture of someone's kids and deface it because you're anally pained that you're getting served hard on the internet.

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
I thought he wasn't your enemy! This is so confusing.

Marmac is white knighting for Tanoomba as Tanoomba is white knighting for Anita. Awwww.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I thought he wasn't your enemy! This is so confusing.

Marmac is white knighting for Tanoomba as Tanoomba is white knighting for Anita. Awwww.
Well, they're the same person so...

You can probably see the infraction you gave him for it, still, I imagine, Soy. Go take a look at Moon Bat's infraction page and it was probably one of his first infractions here, if not the first. But the picture was deleted by you when you infracted him for it.

If the thread survived Draegan nuking the shaw (some threads didn't I don't think)

Soygen

<Nazi Janitors>
I'm not that interested in finding out. I am surprised that I moderated that. I've become so cynical.
frown.png

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Sorry but Hodj is at fault here. That's just an open invitation to photo manipulation and using it against him when needed. The internet can be an evil place.
Then you must also agree that photoshopping someones kids is an open invitation for someone to have a vendetta against you.

Marmac

Molten Core Raider
Big surprise Marmac playing apologist for Tanoomba.

You fuck with my kids, ever, you've made an enemy for life.

It is never acceptable to take a picture of someone's kids and deface it because you're anally pained that you're getting served hard on the internet.
As someone who doesn't have kids, I don't give a shit about peoples kids so you won't get any sympathy from me Hodjyboy. Promise me you'll never be stupid again and post pics of your kids (who nobody really gives a shit about but doesn't have the balls to say so) again OK????

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I'm not that interested in finding out. I am surprised that I moderated that. I've become so cynical.
frown.png
Basically he was just looking for any petty, passive aggressive little personal attack he could level after he made such a complete idiot of himself in the Zimmerman thread.

Its the same attitude and mentality that led him to spending a year resetting an argument in the GG thread to the same shit day after day, the same attitude and mentality that led him to sit in his box in the shaw lashing out at others from afar.

As someone who doesn't have kids
The world cheers at this fact.

You and Moon bat do humanity and the gene pool a favor and go get snipped.

I'll post pictures of my kids when and where I want, and if someone wants to be a petty little bitch and try to get back at me by attacking them, then they'll have to deal with the consequences of that action.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
I'm surprised Tanoomba knows how to use photoshop

Marmac

Molten Core Raider
Basically he was just looking for any petty, passive aggressive little personal attack he could level after he made such a complete idiot of himself in the Zimmerman thread.

Its the same attitude and mentality that led him to spending a year resetting an argument in the GG thread to the same shit day after day, the same attitude and mentality that led him to sit in his box in the shaw lashing out at others from afar.

The world cheers at this fact.

You and Moon bat do humanity and the gene pool a favor and go get snipped.

I'll post pictures of my kids when and where I want, and if someone wants to be a petty little bitch and try to get back at me by attacking them, then they'll have to deal with the consequences of that action.
Do you want some tissues to wipe those tears off?

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
LOL and waste my time on you? Is that a joke?
I mean you've spent the past hour plus "wasting your time" on "me".

You'd come across like far less of a mouth breathing retard if you, you know, were the least bit witty.

That's all. I'm sure that much like your headmate Tanoomba, you're not all that concerned with coming across like a mouth breathing retard.

And thus the fall of Marmac will complete the circle, and the only headmate left will be Mire, who is the only one of you intelligent enough to keep his head down, apparently.

Maybe he's the one the gatekeepers won't let take control?