ReRolled AssHat has been chosen!

khalid

Unelected Mod
So I must have missed that. Tanoomba, the very white knight of "legitimate criticism", did a photoshop of Hodj's kids? Such a hypocrite.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Montrealean Criticism Legitimizing Algorithm:

Criticism of Tan's m'lady = illegitimate
Criticism of literally anything else in the cosmos = legitimate

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
I don't really care what the majority of ReRolled thinks man. ReRolled is not my life. I have much more important things to worry about in my life lol...makes me laugh how serious you guys take this "forum life" I understand that Tanoomba has done so much damage on this forum and no matter what I say will never convince anyone otherwise. ...that's cool...don't worry I won't be breaking my head over it and I certainly won't waste my time posting over 1000 comments over a single arguement lol
If this was actually the case, you wouldn't have posted so many posts since you posted this.

Obviously you are Tanoomba. The only thing that puzzles me is why you haven't been banned yet. I mean, there's no reason not to, it's not like you come here to contribute or anything. You just seem to come here to protest that you aren't Tanoomba. If you don't care what we think, just stop coming here for that purpose. Problem solved.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
The whole "omg no time to deal with forum nerds lol I have real life things to do" ... while posting on said forum has got to be the lamest shtick I've seen yet.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
If this was actually the case, you wouldn't have posted so many posts since you posted this.

Obviously you are Tanoomba. The only thing that puzzles me is why you haven't been banned yet. I mean, there's no reason not to, it's not like you come here to contribute or anything. You just seem to come here to protest that you aren't Tanoomba. If you don't care what we think, just stop coming here for that purpose. Problem solved.
The whole "omg no time to deal with forum nerds lol I have real life things to do" ... while posting on said forum has got to be the lamest shtick I've seen yet.
Yeah, I'm in the camp of feeling like this is Tanoomba for sure now. I realize there was the whole banning thing last week, but the amount of posts since being reinstated and Tanoomba leaving has certainly ramped up.

And haha, I just went to look at Marmac's posting history to see if I'm crazy, and it seems someone else already agrees with me among the mods. Scroll down his posting history and it shows Mire's and Tanoomba's posts as his also! Rolf!

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
And haha, I just went to look at Marmac's posting history to see if I'm crazy, and it seems someone else already agrees with me among the mods. Scroll down his posting history and it shows Mire's and Tanoomba's posts as his also! Rolf!
Nah, that's what happens in your recent posts lists when you're friends with people. Check out mine, it shows my posts, and Khalid's posts on my wall.

Otherwise I agree with you 100%, but this second half of your post is normal behavior for the forum software.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
So I must have missed that. Tanoomba, the very white knight of "legitimate criticism", did a photoshop of Hodj's kids? Such a hypocrite.
Well, Hodj did post the pic. I guess you can say he was asking for it.
cool.png

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
The irony of the petard Tanoomba chose to hang himself upon the past two years after that event hopefully isn't lost on anyone.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Nah, that's what happens in your recent posts lists when you're friends with people. Check out mine, it shows my posts, and Khalid's posts on my wall.

Otherwise I agree with you 100%, but this second half of your post is normal behavior for the forum software.
Oh, oops. It is a lot less funny now
frown.png
Thanks for the clarification.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Me, too. Hell, I didn't even know hodj had little confederates of his own.
Yeah I met my wife in 1997 when she was 16 and I was 17 and we had our daughter in 2001, got married in 2002, and had our son in 2003.

And we've worked damn hard to never have any more kids since.

They're old enough at this point they just kinda do their own thing.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
If I had a kid at 21, they would definitely not be alive today. Good job.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Yeah I met my wife in 1997 when she was 16 and I was 17 and we had our daughter in 2001, got married in 2002, and had our son in 2003.

And we've worked damn hard to never have any more kids since.

They're old enough at this point they just kinda do their own thing.
For some reason I always pictured you in the 40+ range. More like 45.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
If I had a kid at 21, they would definitely not be alive today. Good job.
It was never as challenging for us as it seems to be for others. I think its because I was such a little monster growing up that when I compare anything my kids do to the things I did as a kid, its just all small time stuff from my point of view. My wife is also like the most stable and disciplined person I've ever met.

For some reason I always pictured you in the 40+ range. More like 45.
Nah I'm 35 going on 36.

Marmac

Molten Core Raider

I've been posting just recently so I have no clue what you're talking about.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
He got what he deserved apparently.
I know you're not smart enough to understand or comprehend this, but the irony of saying that victims of online harassment deserve it, in light of the year plus of Tanoomba's arguments regarding Anita and harassment, are lost on no one else here.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Hodj, was it a picture of your kid in a Halloween costume high fiving someone?

If that was the one, then I think the photoshop was replacing you with a big fat woman bent over as if the kid was about to slap her on the ass. I could be wrong, I have no idea who even did that shoop. I believe there were a couple others with word bubbles, but the nekkid fatty seemed to be the thing that set everyone off.

I agree messing someone's kid's pics is too far. Just sit there and quietly masturbate to them like you have some class and be done with it.

Note this doesn't apply if the kid doesn't belong to anyone on the forum. For instance the "That's Racist" kid. That's perfectly fine and funny as hell. It's sort of like when you joke around with your buddies about how you banged his wife. Once you meet his wife jokes like that hit a little too close to home and need to stop.