ReRolled AssHat of the year SEMI-FINAL ROUND voting!!!

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
a_skeleton_03, because Lumi is genuinely crazy while a_skeleton_03 is only a coward.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
As for the vote, if I am being intellectually honest, willful retardation wins out over too dumb or crazy to know better, so:

Move on Melrin and a_skeleton_03.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
As for the vote, if I am being intellectually honest, willful retardation wins out over too dumb or crazy to know better, so:

Move on Melrin and a_skeleton_03.
Well you should put your own name in the hat then because Lumie is a confirmed troll, ask anyone that played D3 with him.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
iO88OAt.gif

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Well you should put your own name in the hat then because Lumie is a confirmed troll, ask anyone that played D3 with him.
I played a ton of D3 with Lumie.

He is 100% legit.

My vote is:

Lumie. He spammed these fine forums with the same sentence a thousand times and it took me a few minutes to delete those posts.
a_skeleton_03. Both he and Duppin have the sandiest vaginas on the forum but at least Duppin has good intentions. a_skeleton_03 sands up his vagina with a troll stance and then doubles down with a real one in an effort to prove he's right by outposting everyone.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Luminati

a_skeleton_03

In what thread am I missing Duppin's asshatery? I only see his posts in the MLB and guitar threads. Not much asshatery to be found there.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Merlin
a_skeleton_03

*Lumie isn't a true asshat. He's very clearly schizophrenic.

iannis

Musty Nester
Lumie
Duppin

Mentally ill or not, Lumie gets the nod for earnestly pretending to cure cancer. Merlin is no where near that offensively, dangerously, and criminally much of an asshat.

Sorry Duppin, you'll be runner up. But 2nd place is better than 4th! I just think a_skeleton_03 is funny. And I have to respect a man who is willing to march straight into the Atheist thread and preach the Gospel and THEN get pissed off cause they call him stupid. Some might call that asshattery. I call that a good fuckin' week. Onward, Christian Soldier.

COMMIE FUCK

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I found Lumie on Facebook(through a comment he made on an evolution article on a news site). He is 100% who he is on this forum, so his trolling either extends beyond all reasonable levels of trolling or he genuinely believes everything he says. I'm going with the latter.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Lumie was acting this way in EQ fucking 15 years ago.

We constantly have people say that idiots are simply trolling. Like Tad, people were saying he is trolling, even after he did a 2.5 year ban bet. I think it is easier to just assume that anyone that acts like an asshat for years on end is probably just an asshat.