Rerolled Down for Most of the Day For Anyone?

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
So for maybe 8 hours or so today, I wasn't able to get onto the site. Technically I don't think RR was actually down, but I couldn't get to it.

69.195.64.42 was dropping all my packets to the site. This was also the only website I couldn't get to. Looked like it was unifiedlayer.com, whatever the fuck that is.

I just want to know that I wasn't alone!

iannis

Musty Nester
I'm not sure if I blame Tyen, Kegz, or SonyEQ.

I think Brad might have DDoS'd this place out of spite -- because he knew we were going to spend all day mocking EQ:N.

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
I was thinking my provider blocked rr's ip for some reason (NSA told them to) even using proxies out of country no luck, so figured the host had some issues earlier. All good in the afternoon, though.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
You guys know there's quite a lot of sites that will check if another site is up or not, and do so in a few seconds, right? Well, now you know!

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
You guys know there's quite a lot of sites that will check if another site is up or not, and do so in a few seconds, right? Well, now you know!
Oh I could see that it was online, but for whatever reason, somewhere between where I'm at and where the servers are, something was getting dropped. Happened all day for me basically.

No idea how to fix it or how it got fixed, figured it was related to a DDOS or something similar so just waited it out.

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
I don't even know the name of the site I just google and a site that checks it comes up in the search, it was down according to the site that was 1st on the search.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I don't even know the name of the site I just google and a site that checks it comes up in the search, it was down according to the site that was 1st on the search.
This. That's why I said I don't think the site was actually down, and gave the IP/router of where it was getting dropped.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Sorry I didn't realize I needed to link one of the bajillion sites when all you have to do, anytime, anywhere, is go to google and type "is rerolled.org down". Burnerm seems to have had no issues.

I don't know why the site was down all day for some of you. It was only down for me a few minutes at a time, 2-3x /shrug I am curious who's to blame - Tyen or Kegz.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Draegan already said that it was our entire cluster having issues for most of the day. There was no dos attack.