Rerolled Fun League(s) - Fantasy Football

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The fun league is back for 2013.

Rules are standard scoring by ESPN with snake draft. Just like a pickup fantasy league but with forum members only.

Last year we had 14 teams in 1 league and frankly, it wasn't as fun. I would like to have 10 team leagues again this year which seemed to work much better. I can open up multiple leagues if demand arises.

What I need is a head count for participation. If you are ok leaving an email address here as well, fine. If not, shoot me a pm with it with the title "Fun League".

Those of you who were in the league last year need to do this as well. The old league will not be reactivated because there is not a good solution to get everyone in a league otherwise. And it's simply easier this way.

So, if you are interested, sound off.

REMINDER: I NEED AN EMAIL SOMEHOW TO INVITE YOU.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I was in the old one last two years I think, I want in again. I'll PM you my email address.

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I need email addys with your want to be added. PM me or post here, whichever. Spots are filling up!

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Draft dates/times aren't set in stone yet.

Taking more players for the fun league II.

Sterling

El Presidente
I'll do one of these if there's still a spot. PMing you my email, though I'm fairly sure you already have it from the ppr league!

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
UPDATE:

Fun League 1: GILGAMEL, accept your invite. League is full otherwise.

Fun League 2: HOOTIE, BASURA, HAM, accept invites. League is full otherwise.

If I don't get accepts within a few days I will continue to fill spots.

Draft date and times to follow soon. Most likely a Sunday evening since weekdays are usually problematic. I believe last year we did the Sunday after the 3rd preseason game and it worked out pretty well since no good players play the 4th game anyway (for injury risk purposes).

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Looks like both leagues are ready to go. Drafting Sunday Aug 25. Fun I 8:30 EST and Fun II 9:30 EST.

These drafts do not generally take long so please try to make it.