Rerolled Fun League(s) - Fantasy Football

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I work until 11pm est that day.

You scheduled the draft on what is probably my busiest work day of the year. sorry.

Hootie

Silver Knight of the Realm
My work schedule recently switched to mostly nights so I plan on letting autopick handle my draft. If you would rather have someone else in my slot let me know. I am already doing another draft Friday the 30th, so if you guys can have it that night i'll do both.

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
My work schedule recently switched to mostly nights so I plan on letting autopick handle my draft. If you would rather have someone else in my slot let me know. I am already doing another draft Friday the 30th, so if you guys can have it that night i'll do both.
Nah it's fine. These are 10 team leagues, it's not like you can't pick up good players if you hate one of yours.

ESPN does allow you to modify your autopick strategy if you care to put that kind of effort into it.

But yeah, no biggie. Giving people shit is what I do. It's like breathing.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
it's a fun league so I won't stress the date or time if I miss it, but right now it's sunday morning
redface.png

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Hopefully I can figure out a way to play FFXIV and draft at the same time. I may just use my laptop or something for this and only have pay attention.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just listened to like 30 minutes of BS Report with Matthew Berry on, so I think I'm ready to whoop some ass. Did you guys know running backs are good to get?

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gaming Ghost>
hey guys, is there room for 1 more?

p.s. who got jay cutler???

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
My pre ranks did nothing and it only netted me 1QB. I dont think I've ever seen a worse draft then what it did to me, holy fucking fuck.