Rerolled FUN Leagues I & II 2015

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
Grats whoever had Kelce and Seattle D, pretty sure that combo outscored any 3 on my team.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
I was a little confused by the points by Seattle D, but I'll take them. I mean they allowed 34 points. By the RAMS.

Still didn't help me win this week. Angry Gerbil cheats.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Kelce had one of those games that's going to make me want to start him for every game for the rest of the year in hopes that he has another 22 point game, all while never again scoring more than 5 fantasy points for the rest of his career.

#beenheredonethis

BRB....dropping him to wavers asap!

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Kelce had one of those games that's going to make me want to start him for every game for the rest of the year in hopes that he has another 22 point game, all while never again scoring more than 5 fantasy points for the rest of his career.

#beenheredonethis

BRB....dropping him to wavers asap!
That was Jordan Cameron for me a couple of years ago

Gravy

Bronze Squire
The combined total of my two Superbowl quarterbacks: 5 pts.

I'll be in the basement shining Gerbil's clusters.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Elurin beat me by 2 points. It was a coin flip for me between Abdullah and Cooper at Flex and I ended up going with Cooper.

Fuck.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I began this year just like I did last year, crushing you peons. Which one of you slackers is next to suffer my wrath?

God damn I suck at shit talking

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Done. I'm sure I'll regret this.

Anyway, the trade says it won't take effect until Sept. 22? Wtf, Commish why a week?
Because the league voting time runs past Thursday and these guys play before that deadline. I don't see anyone bitching so I'll put it through.

Gravy

Bronze Squire
Why did I say anything? Now Gerbil is going to use Manning against the Chiefs tonight and double my misery. I'm a maroon.

Edit: In case there was any confusion, I really don't mind. Thanks for putting it through, Edko.