Rerolled Haloween Costume Ideas

BruuceWarduck_sl

shitlord
1378883_519291311507169_7860451829928744959_n.jpg

was thinking about this, but would probo just go as the dude

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
Thanks for teaching me a new word today... Gaffs.

The Gaff is used by the male crossdresser to hide the male genitalia. If you want to have a realistically smooth crotch area then this is the garment for you. Suddenly Fem has been making gaffs for 20 years. They have been tested by our customers and our design is super strong to give you amazing results. We have redesigned our gaffs so they are a bit higher at the waist, they are now made with an even stronger material for better support and results! Choose which color you like best, your size and add to the cart. Each Gaff Comes with instructions for use and care.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Here is my costume for Halloween in Vegas. A group of us are going to the Venetian party dressed as the Illuminati from Eyes Wide Shut.

rrr_img_114467.jpg

Brad2770

Yeah, my son will be going as 1955 Marty this year. A choice he made on his own.

drychnath

Golden Knight of the Realm
get your kid a black leather vest and driving cap. put on some overalls and throw him on your shoulders... Master Blaster. Make sure you teach him to say "who run Barter Town???"

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
College posts contact info of 5 officials standing by to tell students if their costumes offensive - The College Fix

This is sort of the same idea I had for this thread, only the exact opposite.

I sincerely hope the typical costume call to these guys goes something like this:

Student: I was thinking of going as a ET this year.
Official: Yeah that sounds fine.
S: Damn ... well what if I wear a mustache too. With a sombrero and one of those blanket poncho things?
O: No, that would be too far. That would be offensive.
S: Cool, cool. How about if I carry around a bag of oranges too?
O: That is absolutely beyond the pale. No way no how. You risk being expelled if you wear that getup on campus.
S: Sweet, HEY GUYS I GOT MY COSTUME