Rerolled Haloween Costume Ideas

JVIRUS

Golden Knight of the Realm
I want to do one of these so badly, but I will almost certainly be a ninja instead.

rrr_img_114894.jpg

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
So after treats were handed out the fam went to a neighbourhood party. The adults voted on which kid had the best costume and kids voted on which adult had the best costume. I had that creepy horse mask and went as Bojack horseman, but most little kids don't know who Bojack is, so I proclaimed "I'm a drunk horse, ha haaaaaaaaa" while shoving a beer in the horsemask mouth and dancing around.

I won.

My mask smells like beer

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
So after treats were handed out the fam went to a neighbourhood party. The adults voted on which kid had the best costume and kids voted on which adult had the best costume. I had that creepy horse mask and went as Bojack horseman, but most little kids don't know who Bojack is, so I proclaimed "I'm a drunk horse, ha haaaaaaaaa" while shoving a beer in the horsemask mouth and dancing around.

I won.

My mask smells like beer
Medi-ok!

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Had to work, but my little ewok got to come see me while I was there.

rrr_img_114938.jpg

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
Fiona the human with real life battle damage!
WTJg2EE.jpg
awesome!

me and the wife were Ice King and Gunter, and we ran into a friend that came as Finn.. fun times!

she made the crown out of multiple layers of foam sheet.. she modified a merlin wig/beard and pinned it to a wig cap to stay in place. i bought a prosthetic nose and painted and applied it.. and the rest was some body paint and a choir/graduation robe!

she made the gunter costume, too!

rrr_img_114953.jpg
rrr_img_114954.jpg
rrr_img_114955.jpg
rrr_img_114956.jpg
rrr_img_114957.jpg

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
Finally recovered after War Boying it up all weekend. Only 1 other couple in Mad Max-related costumes spotted. I weep for society.