Rerolled Hearthstone Tournament Sign-ups

The Master

Bronze Squire
I would assume the bracket randomly generates a bye?
Correct.

@Zulst: You can post them here and I'll edit them in. That goes for anyone having that issue, just give me your name on the site (if it is different from here).

To check-in there is a confirm button on the site. It isn't active now, but itwill beat 5:30 sharp tomorrow. Just hit confirm and you're in. Bracket will be generated at 6:00, I'll give a little leeway for people being late (10min).

@Morrow: No NA friends whose account you could borrow? A ton of people share accounts like that.

The Master

Bronze Squire
Everyone is signed up for a class except Stosh and Chysamere then. Looks like 7 people atm. Hopefully we get at least one more!

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Not 100% sure I can make it now, I even voted for Friday will know by mid day tomorrow :-\

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Is it against rules for me to change classes befiore check-in, or at least change which one is first?

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Not gonna make it for this, got a work dinner I shouldn't miss out on, hopefully get in on the next one

The Master

Bronze Squire
Let me know if anyone else needs their classes edited or anything else. Going to hop in the shower and then get this rolling (going out tonight after the tournament).

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
I changed to rogue/mage/paladin in my character code, not sure how to edit it in the team name. I'm going to eat dinner and I'll be back around quarter til.