having lava in glass sounds good, but what happens when lava hits birch? lol

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
having lava in glass sounds good, but what happens when lava hits birch? lol
Well....don't do that.
tongue.png

Apostolos

Golden Knight of the Realm
I have a couple ideas on lights. I wanted to try a couple chandeliers in the front 2 towers suspended by four chains made of glowstone and see how it looked. For the main hallway, I thought we could use some netherrack hidden inside the quartz columns and light on fire to have flame lighting. (need to play around with different shapes to see how best to do it)

Azziane_sl

shitlord
Mcfly - So I've been working on something for a few days that, to be functional, would require two people to sit in one place for a while. I completely understand and agree with the auto-kick/afk thing you implemented. I was wondering if it could be lifted on the fly when you are online - just for a couple hours - when I am ready to test the device. It takes a while for it to kick in. It does involve a spawner but no farming whatsoever - it's actually a project I thought would be fun for the community even if it only works once.

I can show you what I mean and why I would need to afk when we're both online if you'd like.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Speaking of the huge forest...there needs to be an easier way of getting down from that spawn. Almost all the wood surrounding it is gone so the only way down is to fall a long ways.

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Got spells working.There's quite a few. Including explosions that act like TNT, target other heal scrolls.
.They cost mana
.They have a reagent cost
.Spells can be bound to a stick (wand)
.Type /cast list to see all spells (you don't start with any of these spells
.Type /cast help <spell name> to learn about mana cost and reagents.
.Once you know a spell you can create scrolls of that spell.
.Mana potions will restore mana. Buyable from spawn shop when configured. Mana will also regenerate over time. I'm working on the correct duration. Think EQ1 (Nice and slow)

Spells List
Anvil
Armor
Blind
Blink
Build
Carpet
Clarity
Combust
Confusion
Conjure
Cripple
Disarm
Dowse
Drainlife
Empower
Enderchest
Entomb
Explode
ExplosiveArrow
Farm
Fireball
Firenova
Flamewalk
Food
Forcebomb
ForcePush
ForceToss
Freeze
FrostWalk
Gate
Geyser
GiantTree
Gills
Haste
Haze
Heal
Invisibility
Invulnerability
Leap
Levitate
Lifewalk
Lightning
LightWalk
LilyWalk
Mana
Mark
Minion
Pain
Phase
Poison
Prayer
Purge
Reach
Recall
Reflect
Repair
Roar
SafeFall
ShadowStep
Silence
SpellHaste
Stealth
StoneVision
Storm
StormBlock
SummonPlayer
Summon
Sun
Switch
Telekinesis
TorchArrow
Tree
Volley
Walkway
Wall
Water
WaterWalk
WindWalk
Zap
Zeus
I will also limit some spells and remove those that can have a destruction effect on the environment.
MORE TO COME since it's not complete yet.
Edit: I had to disable this plugin for now until I configure certain spells not to destroy the world. More to come tonight.