ReRolled Minecraft Server III

Man I can't even imagin building things that are 1/100th as nice as what the great nation of unicornia has built let along the stuff you're talking about Tuco.

I just love exploring and mining lol.
I'm the same way. I pretty much just mine forever. The underground terrain generator is pretty stupid so it's sort of trivial to always find huge underground chasms and giant mine systems.

Every once in a while I get bored with that and decide to turn all my cobble stone into giant floating round shapes with Excel (or at least as close as possible to round as you can get with half slabs). A few months ago I made a pretty slick torus on the other minecraft server. Then it got reset.
frown.png

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
I love to mine. I love being down on y lvl 10 and just make HUGE mines... I have one now that stretches at least 20 - 30 chunks... then another on y lvl 30 that is almost as big. I love finding buried stuff. :) Why I love playing my Tekkit/FTB server so much.. so many ores and gems and stuff to find.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I can't wait to see some of these spells good lord >
biggrin.png
I've always wanted to be a wizard in minecraft.

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Got 3 spells up at /spawn. Read the signs there to learn how to use them. To learn the spell you have to right click on the bookshelf block.
These three spells have a mana cost but no reagents. They require you to type /cast <name> or you can use a Stick (as a wand). Right click with the wand in hand to cycle through your known spells. Left click to cast that spell.

?Blink: Teleports caster up to 35 blocks away. Mana:10, Cooldown: 1 sec
?Leap: You leap forward into the air. Mana: 10, Cooldown: 1 sec
?Prayer: You heal yourself. Mana:25, Cooldown: 10 sec

I will be placing bookshelf blocks in the world with different spells to learn.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
How do we learn other spells? Are they crafting recipes?

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
How do we learn other spells? Are they crafting recipes?
I will be placing bookshelves in some areas with specific spells. Once learned you can teach others like this: /cast teach <playername> <spellname>
If you don't want to teach someone a spell you don't have to. I will be creating a Mage Tower with spells, but for now I will be placing them around the world, and near projects and structures.

There will also be limited use scrolls of more powerful spells that I will put in chests at spawn and other locations.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Thanks McFly. The blink spell and maybe the leap spell will be invaluable if mana isn't a difficult currency to acquire.

Will be cool if we have static locations throughout the world with static books. Ex: Prayer in the church, blink at the top of the wall, another book in a specific mine/dungeon/netherfort.

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Mana regen is set right now. I won't be changing it. Blink and Leap are meant for short time use, not extended periods of travel. With a full mana bar you'll have 10 back to back uses; after that you have to wait for mana regen.
smile.png

Azziane_sl

shitlord
Thanks McFly. The blink spell and maybe the leap spell will be invaluable if mana isn't a difficult currency to acquire.

Will be cool if we have static locations throughout the world with static books. Ex: Prayer in the church, blink at the top of the wall, another book in a specific mine/dungeon/netherfort.
Entomb in Unicornia or Narwhal and GiantTree in Merlumbia!

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Haha that's pretty awesome.

Also McFly feel free to place one of the spell books out at my place. If people really want to learn it they'll really have to go out of their way to get there and read the book.
tongue.png