ReRolled Minecraft Server III

Apostolos

Golden Knight of the Realm
I was thinking I might just knock down the east part of the second story of that central tower that I kinda started on, and use the same shape of the nave as the glass dome over the far east end and then round it off and down if that is possible. That would kinda give the impression that your nave went through the central tower. Does that make sense?

Chris

Potato del Grande
They also have stone floors and not birch ones. That doesn't matter, we're going for looks here and you can't really tell what materials are what.

You can't tell the walls have wool in them either, but sure enough there are hundreds and thousands of blocks of wool in those screen shots.
Wood looks like Wood. Wool looks white.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
bro you just kill an octopus, grab its sack then squirt it on a sheep, then the sheep is black.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Wood looks like Wood. Wool looks white.
You clearly need to lrn2minecraft

wink.png

Apostolos

Golden Knight of the Realm
I hope this isn't too big. Here is what the windows look like to me. (dont really care for the floor with this pack, but the rest I do)

rrr_img_26404.jpg

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
It think most of us have something there or will soon. I don't yet but in the next few days I plan on getting a plot of land over there and building. Anytime I say I'm going to work on something Tuco yells at me to build over there or work on the church. lol

I'm not great at building and am deathly afraid of screwing up the church so I try to contribute in other ways.

Azziane_sl

shitlord
Who is currently active in the Medival Project?
I'm still working on my Arena/Pit @ project.

Trying to get a decent entrance and wall built right now. Worked on a spider face for the entrance last night but I'm not too happy with it. Also trying to use hidden Nether portals to get that sound when you walk in. And I want the purple portal in the windows.

Mc - when you find the time could we get a new render/screenshot of the map? I wonder if you can see The Pit from space.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I made a skeleton of the dome. We're not sure if we'll use a dome or just have a flat roof yet so it could change. Let me know what you think!

rrr_img_26435.jpg

rrr_img_26436.jpg

rrr_img_26437.jpg

rrr_img_26438.jpg

rrr_img_26439.jpg