ReRolled Minecraft Server III

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Feel free to utilize the Ey'Han sea. There are some islands i made that are perfect for that sort of thing.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
So I want to start to undertake a fairly large project. Is the town themed to be strictly medieval? If so it probably wont fit in and I'll build elsewhere. Plus I'll need a lot of room.

Edit - Now that I think about it it may be better to shop around for virgin real estate as I don't know how big this will end up. McFly once I pick out where it's gonna go since we don't have more then one /home would I be able to get a port to either my new project or my house out in the jungle?

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I'm still tossing around a couple ideas, none of which are medieval. If I go the direction I'm leaning I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be able to have it in the town as it'll be about half the real estate of the church, if not more.

And since I'm below novice level at building, it probably wont be pretty for a very long time. lol

Chris

Potato del Grande
I was giving examples of the kind of style I was thinking of, here is a specific example:

5929175-Liverpool_Cathedral_Liverpool.jpg

It's actually quite a recent cathedral but it's in the old style. The reason I'm talking about this is that I've been up there, above the dome, and it's concrete on the outside lol with the tower above. It's quite an impressive building.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I'm still tossing around a couple ideas, none of which are medieval. If I go the direction I'm leaning I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be able to have it in the town as it'll be about half the real estate of the church, if not more.

And since I'm below novice level at building, it probably wont be pretty for a very long time. lol
Well I mean what biome would you want it in?

Desert
Jungle
Normal
etc..

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
normal. I have a few places so far in mine. I like running around in the middle of no where and finding nice places to build. It's how I built my jungle cabin.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Update on the cathedral. The nave is done and is magnificent!

rrr_img_26768.jpg
rrr_img_26769.jpg
rrr_img_26770.jpg

We also made an example of a flying buttress. We're not sure if we're going to use this (And probably won't use the penis head thing I made that we're trying to pass off as a roof).

rrr_img_26771.jpg

rrr_img_26778.jpg