ReRolled Minecraft Server III

Saladus

Bronze Knight of the Realm
On one hand, it'd be nice to have more peeps. On the other, it's not like we can chew them out on the boards here if they start building penis forests. Honestly, it's your server though! If you wanted to include non rerolled I'd be fine with it.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I wouldn't be opposed, we'd have to be stricter on locking things down in our places I suppose. Half my chests aren't even locked. lol

If they build a colosseum that looks like an open vagina near the town we'll kick em out and destroy their shit, that wouldn't be an issue I don't think.

Intropy

Shit Gamer
I built something new in the church

aD1MIQR.jpg

aD1MIQR.jpg

bytes

Molten Core Raider
Don't approach this thing with the carpet spell.

McFly has left a gift in the church aswell, i opened it. The church is a retirement home for cats now.

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
I am not logging on as much now I know but it's not from burn out it's because I am doing a Tekkit world, with 106 mods!! lol, and I am into some pretty fun things so been playing it when I log on atm but I will be back around in due time. :) You can erase/destroy/recycle any of my constructions if you would like cause I am going to start fresh when I come back. :)

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Hey Mcfly can you add the dynamic map link to the original post?

Apostolos

Golden Knight of the Realm
Ive only been on a couple times this weekend, but I think I got most of the main towers done (with a gaping hole in one I missed). I will try to get the middle tower walls done as much as I can and that 2nd doorway closed up as soon as I can too.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I'm on vacation the next two weeks, so I look forward to seeing what happens while I'm gone!

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I might have crashed the server?

I was moving some chests out of my digging path... after destroying one of my locked chests, the server crashed. oops?

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I might have crashed the server?

I was moving some chests out of my digging path... after destroying one of my locked chests, the server crashed. oops?
Did you get your stuff back? I was in the process of buying a crap ton of materials (I had spent between $1800 and $2000) and it crashed. I came back on and everything I had bought in the last 5/10 minutes was gone and all the cash I had spent was gone. (close to all my cash)

After that I logged off and haven't been on since.