ReRolled Minecraft Server III

Salshun_sl

shitlord
OK, I found myself outside of my apartment counting blocks that make up the next building. I really need to finish the castle.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Also I finished the outer shell of the dome and created a connection of the main area and the nave. For the inner dome I want to create some coffers (Like the pantheon) but don't think it'll work out. Let me know what you guys think.
rrr_img_33613.jpg

rrr_img_33614.jpg

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I think I'm giving up on my hopes of doing pixel art in the back of the church.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
So here's what I have so far for the altar. I'm thinking I'll have columns (Different ideas on the left) raise up to the dome. Then the altar area will be elevated. How the elvation will work, how the columns look, the wall behind the columns, the materials for all involved and what I put on the altar are all up in the air.

I'm not very good at this so any ideas are appreciated. I do have a dragon egg I need a home for, so maybe I could put that on the altar, lol.

Saladus

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Burned out as fuck with gaming in general lately, so I haven't logged in much obviously. However, I just checked out the church, and the amount of work that's been done there since I last saw it is jaw-dropping. Amazing work guys, I certainly admired it.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Thanks. Once I get the walls next to the pitched roof and the altar done the main structure is finished.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Very exciting Tuco. I try to tell non Minecraft players about it and no one seems to get it. I probably wouldn't have either had I not started playing. What you've built is pretty awesome and I'm fairly sure could win some Minecraft contests I see online.

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Once again please do NOT update your minecraft if you're going to be playing on the Rerolled server. It's still running v1.5.2

I will post here when the SMP server has been updated with the current bukkit .jar

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
McFly when you create a new server and transfer already made things over, is the landscape going to be the same? I'm not sure how all that works. I'm kinda curious if my tree can be moved.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
It'll stay the same world for server updates.

Or are you inquiring about that new FTB server he was looking into? If that's the case then it would be a new landscape and he'd have to place any structures he copied be hand.

Azziane_sl

shitlord
Works like a copy/paste between. coordinates A,B,C and X,Y,Z. Mc has a tool he can hit a block with to set that as the begin and end points for the copy and as the center, or corner, for the paste. Usually requires fiddling with the existing landscape to make it look good afterwards.

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The FTB server is on hold. The "server" he mentioned is one I'm fiddling around with. The landscape is different. More to come with details on ruleset/spell usage commands etc.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Yeah he's been talking about rolling out a new server in game, which is the one I was talking about.

If possible I want to move my project out to an ocean.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Any ETA on this McFly?

Also would I be able to explore the new map a bit and have you place my project at a location of my choosing?

Also that pic looks pretty cool.
smile.png

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
No ETA yet. I'm working on getting the configuration files done now.More to come on this new world...