ReRolled Minecraft Server III

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Tuco's window
rrr_img_32932.jpg

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Now the game launcher itself says I can't login wtf is going on?

I reset my password to make sure it was okay and it was but when i log in the launcher just tells me "Login Failed"

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
So in FTB there's a % chance a machine will break when you destroy it with a wrench, right?

Can this be disabled?
Depends on which machines and which wrenches, but you can typically get around the ones with % break chance by making a powered wrench. It uses up most of its energy to do it, but better to do a quick recharge each time than potentially lose a machine. Same with powered screwdrivers I believe, but there are so many different versions of stuff that I constantly forget unless I am currently playing, which I'm not.

FTB wiki is constantly open on another monitor when I play, in other words.

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Not sure what just happened. My hosting client may have been the cause of the connectivity issues.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
finished the NW vaults, the NW tower by the dome, the connection of the NW tower to the nave. Not sure what I'll do next. Probably finish the entry way.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Phase 3 is well underway, ~Tummysticks/Hafleet has been lending his pick toward the effort.

Phase 3 features 2 bends, 8 pillars, runs along a diagonal for over 1/2 the length and is a bit wider then the previous phases, it is 102 blocks in length.

The pics might be tough to decipher, just blocking it out for now, have about 2/3rds of it blocked out atm. It runs through a massive mineshaft that *had* 3 creature spawners (1 was destroyed (cave spider spawner), a skeleton and zombie spawner remain), there are several large ravines as well. It's been a very confusing task doing the layout.

rrr_img_33284.jpg

rrr_img_33285.jpg

rrr_img_33286.jpg

rrr_img_33287.jpg

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
The column Brekk designed for the western wings. I decided to ditch the other 8 columns and just attach to the wall instead, but not until I built one (on the right) that I may just leave up.
rrr_img_33386.jpg

Brekk built a stairwell inside the column, here's a window (I might get rid of the window)
rrr_img_33382.jpg

The completed entryway. It needs something but I don't know what.
rrr_img_33385.jpg

The completed dome.
rrr_img_33384.jpg

The walkway from the triforium extends to the front of the dome.
rrr_img_33383.jpg

Intropy

Shit Gamer
The column Brekk designed for the western wings. I decided to ditch the other 8 columns and just attach to the wall instead, but not until I built one (on the right) that I may just leave up.
rrr_img_33386.jpg

Brekk built a stairwell inside the column, here's a window (I might get rid of the window)
rrr_img_33382.jpg

The completed entryway. It needs something but I don't know what.
rrr_img_33385.jpg

The completed dome.
rrr_img_33384.jpg

The walkway from the triforium extends to the front of the dome.
rrr_img_33383.jpg
Lookin pretty sexy!