ReRolled Minecraft Server III

Azziane_sl

shitlord
Do we have anyone with a decent size sheep farm? I need a large amount of white wool and a small to medium amount of green.

If not then do we have anyone I could borrow some sheep from and start my own pen? Near spawn would be better than far. I will replace the stolen sheep.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Just dye all of vvoid's rainbow sheep white.
I will cut a motherfucker.

If you haven't found any yet Azziane, I can have mine make some babies for you and you can have those. You'll have to lead them away is all, which is annoying, but I still have the ramp up to my main floor and all that, so if you have the patience for it you can do it.

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Ok guys, please update your Minecraft Client to 1.6.2.

Ok Fixed the saddle thing with the horses. You can now mount them, name them and equip them. Enjoy.

Don't forget you might need the new launcher to play the game now.

.So most of the confirgure files for my plugins got fucked during the update. Spells aren't working presently. It will be some time until I'm able to reconfigure everything.
.Also, bonus chests are off.
800px-HorseBreeds.png

uPd0o0D.jpg

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yes, let me find out what's going on with it. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Edit: Back up now. Looks like it didn't like my paypal account. >_<

Terial

Trakanon Raider
Naming your horse or anything Grumm will spawn it upside down ENJOY! (if you knew this already, oh well)

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
.Bonus chests/loot are functioning again.
.Spells are now active once again.
.Deactivated the /spawn command once again.

1.6.2 Should be fully active now on RRIII. Keep in mind if you want to play on RRII you will have to downgrade to 1.5.2

Azziane_sl

shitlord
Anyone else crashing anytime they open an anvil?

**edit

nvm it was Rei's minimap. Not sure why it would crash on opening anvils, but updating it to 1.6.2 fixed it.