ReRolled Minecraft Server III

xzi

Mouthbreather
Of course when you take out the back command I die from a stupid spider with diamonds, iron and a ton of gold and mosstone, son of a bitch!

And now I'm naked again. Nobody can tell which direction I'm facing at least :'D

Saladus

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I forget who, but it was definitely someone who worked with us on it. Funny how the views work...some people posted videos of that long before and they don't have that many views lol

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Christ I remember making a shit ton of half slabs. BEFORE you could shift click the entire thing. Ugh click click click.

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
I worked on it for like 2 weeks and something happened and I had to leave then came back and you guys were going crazy... I remember it taking months not 2 weeks... and who is he?

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Entrance to new palace area 1/2 completed. Christ it's hard making that without flying.

lWSqDzD.jpg

Edit: after looking at this, the outside of his legs need some more bulk, looks like he's got cerebral palsy.

lWSqDzD.jpg

xzi

Mouthbreather
That's fucking awesome dude. I was planning on making a huge statue in my mountain, but then it's almost like a total ripoff of ironforge haha. We shall see.

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
That's why I walked around it. Looks fine from other angles bro but I know the feeling of wanting it perfect hehe

Azziane_sl

shitlord
So did someone fuck with my Zombie elevator again? Broke the elevator and actually broke the spawner in my glass cage this time...

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Nice, Sut!

How are people chatting on the server from the web?

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
So did someone fuck with my Zombie elevator again? Broke the elevator and actually broke the spawner in my glass cage this time...
Wasn't me but while we are discussing things here.

What is the protocol here on the server? I killed someone AFK. Is this something we are avoiding? Are we in some kind of FFA mode where we can go around wherever we want or do anything we want or do people want us to be decent human beings? I can do either.