ReRolled Minecraft Server III

Azziane_sl

shitlord
Wasn't me but while we are discussing things here.

What is the protocol here on the server? I killed someone AFK. Is this something we are avoiding? Are we in some kind of FFA mode where we can go around wherever we want or do anything we want or do people want us to be decent human beings? I can do either.
I don't care about AFK killing much. Not very honorable but PvP is on and there are no official rules so I doubt you'd get into trouble beyond justified retribution. Right now there are no rules on much anything. People have just been mostly respectful of others' work.

Fucking with people's structures though - destroying or damaging what they build - I think is a big no. That's why I am pissed at whoever destroyed my shit. If it was by accident I don't care - I'll setup somewhere else. Shit happens. I wouldn't even mind sharing my zombie elevator as long as people don't just tear a hole in my ceiling without warning and kill my employee over and over - which is what I suspected the Unicornia guys did yesterday.

If it was on purpose I might just start jizzing Nether Quartz all over Unicornia until justice is served. Doubt anyone will fess up though so I'll just find another spawner and hope they got their fill.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I'm not sure who would go out of their way to destroy stuff. I could see maybe doing stuff to your structures in good fun like when Unicornias national symbol was vandalized....but out right breaking stuff? Seems weird that would happen.

With that being said...what is a Zombie Elevator?

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Yeah I don't think there was any retribution, I haven't logged on since we talked yesterday. I just wanted to make sure I knew what was up before I started playing around.

Azziane_sl

shitlord
I'm not sure who would go out of their way to destroy stuff. I could see maybe doing stuff to your structures in good fun like when Unicornias national symbol was vandalized....but out right breaking stuff? Seems weird that would happen.

With that being said...what is a Zombie Elevator?
You find a zombie spawner and dig out a room. With water channels you get the zombies that spawn to get into a vertical shaft that pushes them upward and then forces them to fall down. You can use it to kill zombies outright and collect XP and loots or just damage them to make killing them easier. It probably works with Skeletons too. I had one setup in the jungle and would have been happy to show it off but someone fucked with the water flow and dug into the vertical shaft - that would still be fixable though. But they also destroyed the spawner block. That part is not fixable and I'll have to start over.

Worst part is that with DynMap the fuckers will just see where I build stuff and find it again.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
What is DynMap? I Google'd it, but can someone give me the 'for dummies' cliff notes?

Azziane_sl

shitlord
What is DynMap? I Google'd it, but can someone give me the 'for dummies' cliff notes?
Dynamic map of the server. Can open in your browser and updates in real time. Its intended use is to let you have an updated map at all times which means less work for McFly to render maps every day for people who are curious about the progress.

http://198.24.163.106:8123/is the one Mcfly setup for us.

--

Thanks McFly. It's just the spawner itself really the rest is just placing some water blocks in the right places. I haven't checked my other buildings. Hope my windmill's ok!

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
I don't care about AFK killing much. Not very honorable but PvP is on and there are no official rules so I doubt you'd get into trouble beyond justified retribution. Right now there are no rules on much anything. People have just been mostly respectful of others' work.

Fucking with people's structures though - destroying or damaging what they build - I think is a big no. That's why I am pissed at whoever destroyed my shit. If it was by accident I don't care - I'll setup somewhere else. Shit happens. I wouldn't even mind sharing my zombie elevator as long as people don't just tear a hole in my ceiling without warning and kill my employee over and over - which is what I suspected the Unicornia guys did yesterday.

If it was on purpose I might just start jizzing Nether Quartz all over Unicornia until justice is served. Doubt anyone will fess up though so I'll just find another spawner and hope they got their fill.
McFly_sl said:
Azz I can help repair what was broken. When I'm on later msg me .
... There was only one person that touched your spawner, and it wasn't me or Adebisi.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Unicornia does not destroy.

We create.

That said...I wouldn't be throwin' around accusations without some proof dawg.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
MQskKvL.jpg

WTB Lapis blocks, please send tell.

MQskKvL.jpg

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
It wasn't me. It pisses me off to no fucking end when people mess with my stuff. I have never nor will ever negatively affect anything a person has built. That is a fundamental part of being a community and ANYONE found doing such shitty things should be blacklisted from this server and any future ones. You don't fuck with people's stuff guys!

Azziane_sl

shitlord
That said...I wouldn't be throwin' around accusations without some proof dawg.
Well you guys did invade my cave/house and tear a hole in the ceiling trying to find my camp spot. And set a /sethome there. Not proof but I did feel a lil bit invaded for a while there.

I made a token donation to your King to keep the peace.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
If you need anymore I have a small amount. Not much but the least I can do for a fellow brother of Unicornia. (Not to mention how much you've helped me get started in the game)