ReRolled Minecraft Server III

Azziane_sl

shitlord
I too wanted to work on an underground city. I put off my plans as TNT was disabled in the world but with the new wand spells, I might just give you a hand.

Dyna map still 90% black block.
I figured Mc would turn off world/block damage from spells just like from TNT and Creepers - is that not the case?

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
There are now ten spells throughout the Mage Tower. They are accessed by right clicking on bookshelf blocks. Have fun clicking (since there's over 800 bookshelf blocks in there)

Here's a sample of the spells you might find in there...

.Safefall
.ForcePush
.Entomb
.Heal
.Invisibility
.Levitate
.Shadowstep
.LilyWalk
.Phase
.Walkway

Type /cast help <spellname> to view information and reagents for the spell.

There may be others... who knows! Happy clicking
rolleyes.png

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Some spells not working properly.
Levitate - No target when looking at someone.
Force Push - Eats mana but no one is pushed back.
Shadowstep - No target when looking at someone.
Walkway - Eats reagent + mana nothing happens.
Entomb - No target when looking at someone.
Fireball - Goes through players without hitting them.

Unsure if this is a bug or intended, but Force Push, Shadowstep, Levitate, and Entomb only work on mobs not players.

and all of the ones listed do not go to the wand, you have to manually type them.

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
Also my data file has apparently become corrupted Mc. Every time I log in it restarts me back to when I first logged on today. I have lost all the spells, even those from spawn. I lost all the enchants I did on my armor when I logged in but it kept all the exp. Every time I log in I get kicked and rolled back. No idea what to do or even if I can do anything to fix it on my end.

Tananthalas

<Gold Donor>
Everything I did yesterday/today has been reset. I think thsi happened to Cam and Sutekh as well. This makes me a sad panda.

xzi

Mouthbreather
I too wanted to work on an underground city. I put off my plans as TNT was disabled in the world but with the new wand spells, I might just give you a hand.

Dyna map still 90% black block.
If you want, that'd be cool. I'm gonna have to go farm me some spells if the world is affected by spells. Can't wait to try, haha. The only problem with using a pick on all of it is it won't be as edgy/messy than if I did with explosives or whatnot. But I'll just have to place blocks all over the place and make my own damn mountain

same here my /bal taken to zero new enchant chest gone and all spells gone

and then i log in just now to see if anythign is fixed and proceed to die 8 times due to a crazy amount of mobs everywhere.. even died twice to creepers in spawn as i loaded in.... now i have nothing

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Update on the cathedral!

Thanks to everyone's help the first floor walls and towers are almost built but there's still tons more to do!

Current Progress:
Flat Area: 100%
First floor walls: 80%
Second Floor walls: 50%
Ceiling: 5%
Floor: 80%

How to Help:
We mostly need help building it. Currently the first floor walls, towers, floor and the mid-section's ceiling would be a good place to start. For the walls the layout of the pattern is the same in all places and you can copy the existing walls.

If you'd prefer to mine and donate resources we need:
Grey/black Wool (You can shear at the big sheep farm we have if you want)
Netherbrick
Spruce Tree Wood
Stone Bricks
Quartz Bricks

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I don't know why but I'm getting horrible memory issues now...it stinks.

Hopefully the map starts working a bit better otherwise my tunnel project will probably get nixed.

That said I'm sure all of this is a lot of work...so thanks for doing it McFly.
smile.png

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
Just logged back on the server.. not rolling me back or disconnecting me now but all my money is gone. :-D

bytes

Molten Core Raider
I just asked to be whitelisted, but Minecraft is going completely nuts on my system. Just downloaded the game (along with the lastest version of java) and the sphax texture pack. The game ran like absolute ass with the custom texture pack, so i grabbed optifine and it was somewhat ok, but not really what i would have hoped for.

Eventually i disabled the pack and tried to generate a new world. Now minecraft caps out all 4 cores at 100% and then crashes.

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
.Safefall, Wand:Book (Working)
.ForcePush, Wand: Bone (Working, can now target players)
.Entomb, Wand: Stick (Working, can now target players: If you grief someone, you get banned)
.Heal, Ward:Stick (Working, only targets others. Prayer is the selfheal spell)
.Invisibility, Wand:Bone (Working)
.Levitate, Wand:Bone (Working, can now target players: If you grief someone, you get banned)
.Shadowstep, Wand:Stick (Working, can now target players)
.LilyWalk, Wand:Book (Working)
.Phase, Wand:Stick (Working)
.Walkway: Wand:Book (Working)

Dynmap is going to be temporarily disabled again. Its the culprit of the lost data issues.

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I just asked to be whitelisted, but Minecraft is going completely nuts on my system. Just downloaded the game (along with the lastest version of java) and the sphax texture pack. The game ran like absolute ass with the custom texture pack, so i grabbed optifine and it was somewhat ok, but not really what i would have hoped for.

Eventually i disabled the pack and tried to generate a new world. Now minecraft caps out all 4 cores at 100% and then crashes.
If you're running 64 bit OS, download the 64bit version of Java. Also, run the 128x version of Sphax, worked better for me.