ReRolled Minecraft Server III

Azziane_sl

shitlord
Has anyone tested that flying wooden stairs spell (no idea what it is but Mc and Bay have it, assholes!) around structures? I don't have the spell so I can't test to make sure but it looks to me that it will mess things up if used close to structures. It screwed up my bridge (1 half block deep over a small "pit") and moved all the half blocks downwards.

I say go test it near Sutekh's guardians and let us know what happens.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Has anyone tested that flying wooden stairs spell (no idea what it is but Mc and Bay have it, assholes!) around structures? I don't have the spell so I can't test to make sure but it looks to me that it will mess things up if used close to structures. It screwed up my bridge (1 half block deep over a small "pit") and moved all the half blocks downwards.

I say go test it near Sutekh's guardians and let us know what happens.
Don't tempt a man that has nothing to lose.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
woot.. 4 day weekend incoming. Hopefully I will get that north door fixed to be a standard wall and will work on the roof. Then I want to take a good look at the tower stairwells to see how those can be made. I seriously thought when I started this I would be working on it for the next 6+ months. I just checked my PM's. I was white listed April 23'rd Thats just nuts
Did you see the stairwell I made in the NW tower?

Also we can still make entrances on the northeast and southeast walls.

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The Narwhalian temple
heM9rml.png

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Church, still under construction at dawn. Thing is gonna be epic to walk through when complete.
X9kM31K.png

Salshun_sl

shitlord
Looks amazing McFly, as I said that's what makes this so hard to get into to (nothing on you). I spent like 2 hours today flattening out a piece of land for a small mansion then I see shit like that. It may have been asked before but you do have flying on? When I need to build something high I just do the "look down, jump thrown down block, repeat" technique.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Looks amazing McFly, as I said that's what makes this so hard to get into to (nothing on you). I spent like 2 hours today flattening out a piece of land for a small mansion then I see shit like that. It may have been asked before but you do have flying on? When I need to build something high I just do the "look down, jump thrown down block, repeat" technique.
If you're talking about the church, McFly didn't build it. It's apostle's project and a bunch of us are helping him. I felt the same way you did about doing my own mundane project but decided to just help Apostle finish it.

Feel free to swing buy and grab some stone blocks and fill in some of the unfinished vaults. We have a ton of them to build and it'll be great when it's done!

Azziane_sl

shitlord
Build your mansion. Even better build it at a location in the medieval town project.

If you have no experience building at all look up some video tutorials. You can follow them step by step and the feeling of accomplishment will kick in early on and keep you motivated. Yogscast's Sjin has several of them and his buildings look very nice for example. There are plenty of others though.

As for flying - nobody can fly except McFly. If you are building something huge like a church you need to get a decent scaffolding technique down. If you are building anything else I think it's best to build foundations and build up (two blocks high layers) from there. Once you have your basic build down and want to decorate walls for example - then the dirt/jump is all you can do.

Apostolos

Golden Knight of the Realm
Well I am getting a little upset at the church. I really wanted most of the exterior done before we did too much with the interior so you would know what you had to work with as far as space went. Ive already lost my 2nd and 3rd doors because of that and the roof I put down with the inverted V shape was there since I wanted it to look like the picture I posted but the vane is already being built above that, and now the front door thing. I am really not wanting too much curves and rounded edges especially viewable from the outside as I was going for more of a harsh, sharp exterior. I am also really wanting to do the exterior towers connected to the main towers we currently have in place like the 2nd pic I posted when talking to Tuco.

I want to get the front two 2 story towers finished (all 4 sides windowed and their roof put on and then work on the central tower which I am actually having a hard time with where the middle towers meet the existing ones.. it just looks kinda funky and Im a bit stuck on how to make it look right.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Can you mark planned location for main altar in church? so I can begin giant chamber beneath it.