Kais

<Gold Donor>
Server:ReRolled IV SMP Server
Max Players:38
Server Version:Direwolf20 (v1.0.19) Minecraft Version 1.6.4
Server IP:198.24.164.162:35284
MCPC+ Version:1.6.4
Server Live Date:2/25/14

This is a FTB server using the Direwolf20 pack 1.6.4 (v1.0.19). It's running with MCPC+ which allows Bukkit plugins to work with Forge mods. What this means is that you get all the server security of Bukkit with the build possibilities of FTB!

To connect to the server you will need the FTB launcher availableHere. Simply select theDirewolf20 (v1.0.19) Minecraft Version 1.6.4under theModpackstab, enter your normal Minecraft login information, and Launch. Then proceed to connect to the server like you always have.

Plugins:
Essentials, Worldedit, Worldguard, Worldborder
Mods:
Additional Buildcraft Objects by Flow86
Applied Energistics by AlgorithmX2
Ars Magica 2 by Mithion
BiblioCraft by Nuchaz
BiblioWoods - BoP by Nuchaz
BiblioWoods - Forestry by Nuchaz
Extra Bees and Trees - Binnie
Powersuits Addons - eximius88
BiblioWoods - Natura by Nuchaz
Billund by dan200
Biomes O Plenty by Forstride, Adubbz, etc.
Buildcraft by SpaceToad, SirSengir, CovertJaguar, etc.
Chicken Chunks by Chickenbones
CodeChickenCore by Chickenbones
COFHcore by Team COFH
Compact Solars by cpw
ComputerCraft by dan200
denlib by denoflions
denPipes by denoflions
denPipes - Emerald by denoflions
denPipes - Forestry by denoflions
Enderstorage by Chickenbones
EVOC by ProfMobius
Extra Utilities by RWTema
Factorization by neptunepink
Flatsigns by Myrathi
Forestry by SirSengir
Forge Multipart by Chickenbones
Gate Copy by denoflions
GravityGun by iChun
Hat Stands by iChun
Hats by iChun
iChunUtil by iChun
Industrial Craft 2 Exp by Industrial Craft 2 Dev Team
Infinibows by Myrathi
Inventory Tweaks by Kobata
Iron Chests by cpw
Logistic Pipes by RS485
Magic Bees by MysteriousAges
MobiusCore by ProfMobius
Modular Powersuits by MachineMuse
ModularForceFieldSystems (Cal) by Calclavia
Morph by iChun
Mystcraft by xcompwiz
Natura by mDiyo
NEI Addons by bdew
NEI Plugins by mistaqur
Not Enough Items by Chickenbones
Nuclear Control by Shedar
Obsidiplates by Myrathi
OpenBlocks by OpenMods Team
OpenPeripheral by OpenMods Team
Opis by ProfMobius
Plugins for Forestry by denoflions
Portal Gun by iChun
Project:Red by Mr_TJP
qCraft by dan200
Railcraft by CovertJaguar
Steve's Carts by Vswe
Switches by Myrathi
Thaumcraft 4 by Azanor
Thaumic Tinkerer by Vazkii
Thermal Expansion by Team COFH
TiC:Mechworks by mDiyo
Tinker's Construct by mDiyo
Translocators by Chickenbones
Twilight Forest by Benimatic
Waila by ProfMobius
WRCBE by Chickenbones
REI Minimap - ReiFNSK
Zan's Minimap - MamiyaOtaru
Journey Map -techbrew
Whitelist:(Please PMKaisto be added to the whitelist)
bayfreak, superhiro, jalynfane, mcfly74, azziane, okayface, eviwally, folanlron, ohmgee, prodigall, vvoid, yoooko5, thegamerkidd77, soygen, rime_rime, brekk, LordDrumheller

Server rules:
-Mystcraft is currently enabled for the purposes of making linkbooks. I have disabled the placement and use of the Book Binder to prevent new worlds from being generated. If this is circumvented and new worlds are created, i will ban that user and disable Mystcraft entirely. This is entirely for server stability purposes.
-Linking books are meant to be the primary means of distance travel. I've disabled teleport and warp to this end. You should have no trouble making linkbooks to accomplish your travel needs.
-The Nexus will be the central place for all Link books to meet up and be placed. If you wish your base to be private i suggest your Link Book links to an anteroom with a secure door/drawbridge/etc.
-Mining Age. There will be a Mining age created to facilitate large scale mining operations. Quarries, Ender Quarries, Mining Wells, Mining Turtles, Arcane Bore, etc. willNOTbe tolerated in the overworld. If this is abused the offender will be banned. I hate to be harsh but these things can wreck a server. I've left Quarries and the like unbanned currently to help folks clear out a base if desired. Don't make me regret this.
-Lockette has not been enabled on the server because it does not work on mod objects. This is far from limiting however as most mods have means to create secure doors and storage, including friend list support.
-Theft will not be tolerated. The offender will be banned from this and all future servers. This includes taking blocks.
-Ender storage works on a color scheme. White/White/White is public. Individual color codes will be the first 2 colors (ie: red/blue/X) Place a sign near your Link book in the nexus to claim your own color scheme.
-ChunkLoaders are limited to 4 per player with a maximum of 9 chunks each. I will adjust this as lag allows.
-I ask that large scale automation be switched off when not in active use, or when you are not online. This includes, but is not limited to: quarries, farms, cobble/stone/brick/sand/etc generators, mob traps, exp generators. I ask that you don't run this stuff if you are not actively playing to help ease lag concerns. If you step away from the game for a few days you have to turn this stuff off. If your operation becomes a strain on the server, i will disassemble it.

Server Details & Additional Information:
Explosion block damage has been disabled (creeper, tnt, nuclear, etc). You will still take damage however
TNT placement and their modded ilk have been disabled. There are some items that need explosions to create them (diamond shards, black holes) get with an admin to have them created.
Placing lava source blocks has been disabled (buckets are still good but you can't pour into the world)
Fire spread has been disabled
Endermen griefing has been disabled
Nether, End, Nexus age, Twilight Forest, Secret Cow Level are all in and working (provided you can get there...)
/tp and /home have been disabled
warp signs have been disabled
Economy has been disabled

Azziane_sl

shitlord
Woo!

I advise anyone who did not DL the pack yet to check out a couple of server locations in the options. One was much faster than the default for me(atlanta).

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
Also a note on EnderStorage, you can place a "diamond" on the chest latch to make that Ender Channel private to you only, Ender Pounches will still link with privatized ender chests but only for the actual owner.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
May want to think about seriously nurfing/disabling Thaumcraft taint spread as well. Last server I ran that shit was a serious headache.

Out of curiosity how powerful is the server you're running this on?

Kais

<Gold Donor>
It didn't occur to me to turn off taint, but i can completely see your point. Taint spread is now off. Any existing tainted areas remain tainted however.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
It is a corruption of the existing biome from "bad magical stuff" for lack of a better word. Thaumcraft generates it. It will turn animals and creatures into tainted versions, as well as the plants, grass, dirt, etc. And it expands unless you take fairly drastic steps to stop it. Oh, and it can damage you.

It is a pain in the ass pretty much, and if you have someone working near a tainted area, thus keeping the chunks loaded, eventually it will grow and spread all over the fucking place. It sucks.

Rime

<Donor>
While I am not running a brand spanking new computer, it is 'brand spanking' new from 2012... But I keep getting hammered by java.lang.OutOfMemoryError whenever I try to do the FTB Direwolf install, then it all shuts down =/

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
Rime, go into, advanced settings under Options in the FTB launcher you need to up the amount of RAM you give to java for it to work with any modpacks now a day's,

I run 3g-5g for ram to java when minecraft is running.

PS, this is what happens when world Gen goes wrong, rofl

rrr_img_61331.jpg

Jalynfane

Phank 2002
I can't seem to use a bucket of lava to directly fill a smelter tank, or portable tank. How are peeps getting lava into their bigger tanks?

Kais

<Gold Donor>
The ability to pour lava from a bucket, or place lava source blocks anywhere in the worlds, has been disabled to protect the server. It's a somewhat common practice (and has happened to us before in the past) that someone gains access to the server then pours lava onto everything. The difficulty lies in that there is really no way to prevent buckets from pouring into the world and yet allow interaction with objects. For the moment just let me know when you need to fill and tank and i will. This is an early game measure. Soon enough people will have lava pumps operating with larger tanks and it will be a moot issue.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
should have my tank up later today, hopefully barring Frozen Jesus show's up and kills me bahahhaha

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Just tried to log in from work, so a word of warning to anyone that hasn't joined yet or has updates forced. You need to choose version 1.0.14 on the DW20 pack, as the current version 1.0.16 doesn't cooperate (something about angel blocks not being compatible). So if you keep getting disconnected, check that first.

And for those that don't know from previous servers, if I'm online any time before 5pm Pacific time, I'm at work, so I will probably be AFK a lot and just standing around in my base. If I don't respond it isn't (only) because I think you're a jerk and I'm ignoring you.