Rerolled.org Blood Bowl League - Season 2.

Makkon_sl

shitlord
So my crazy overtime for the next three weeks was actually cancelled at the last minute, so I can actually play this season after all. I know you already spent a lot of time slotting people Cutlery so I can do whatever is convenient for you, either go to D2 or D1 or I can roll a new team and play in a lower division, I wouldn't mind trying out vampires in D3.

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
I will gladly take my rats to D2 to mend, I'll make a return to D1 next season for my revenge.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
So my crazy overtime for the next three weeks was actually cancelled at the last minute, so I can actually play this season after all. I know you already spent a lot of time slotting people Cutlery so I can do whatever is convenient for you, either go to D2 or D1 or I can roll a new team and play in a lower division, I wouldn't mind trying out vampires in D3.
Great, then I don't have to worry about finding someone to take your place in stunty too.

Okay, so you'll go to D1, Littles will go back to D2, and Stupidmonkey will drop back to D3. That evens out the divisions, puts Stupidmonkey back where he belongs, since he wasn't too thrilled about the move up in the first place, and then we're back to 8/7/7/7 for those divisions.

ZP can have a bye week team if he wants, and so can Xannder's goblins. That means I need one more D1 guy to make a D2 team (or I guess a D2 guy, and I can make sure your teams are in opposite divisions).

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
When we starting, cause despite my shit season, I am ready for more.
Working out the kinks in the sort and seeing if we'll get another team, or if I'm doing bye weeks. After that, it'll be a matter of getting everyone in the right division. We'll officially start wednesday, but if everyone's on the ball, it'll likely be sooner

I'll play a filler team in a higher division if you like. Would really like to do that actually. Give me a chance to try something else (even if it's a stunty).

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
IF you need a filler team, I can bowl a Nurgle, Khorne, or Ogre team, whatever you want played. Let me know if you need one.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Alright guys, the final sort is done for Season 3.

I've kicked out all the teams that aren't staying in their division. Re apply your team to your new one.

Xannder gets the extra spot in D4, Phaz and ZP get the extra teams in 2b. You guys can roll up any team you desire for them, they don't have to be stunty. Thanks for playing the extra games.

Lemme know if you have any questions, but we'll get the next season started when everyone is app'd and ready to go.

rrr_img_24354.jpg

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
D1 is full.

D2A waiting on Kragg Goremaw/Hedeon

D2B is full

D3 is full

Just gonna wait for Hedeon to app his ogres to make sure he's still playing for S3 and I don't have to shuffle anyone around, and I'll seed up the divisions.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Season 3 thread is up.

First match is with Djay, Funkor.

Divert all BB discussion to that thread, Sean or Grimm or someone can lock this one when they see it.