Rerolled.org Blood Bowl League - Season 2.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Yes, easily the most intense match I've played so far. Had to fight for each score, and it was just a fucking war up and down the pitch the entire match. Dat Guard.
Great, is it on bb manager yet? I need some shit to watch while I grind P&D on my phone.

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
I'll try to upload it here in a few. Can I upload it if Phaz isn't in the BBManager League?

Yeah, I fucked it up. Bush Leaguers are listed as my team, and the replay was only half. Deleted the replay, but not sure how to change the rest of it.

Edit: Fixed and uploaded.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
GG McCheese. You had horrible luck with rolls tonight.

I validated all of the matches that were completed as of now.
I need to start drinking when I play blood bowl. Without some liquor to take the edge off I get so fucking pissed off when rolls fuck me.

To be fair you played a really great game and I made some missteps (such as thinking I was kicking instead of receiving, hah).

Numbers_sl

shitlord
Is everyone on week 2 now? I would like to try and watch some games this weekend if any still have left to be played.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Is everyone on week 2 now? I would like to try and watch some games this weekend if any still have left to be played.
Grab BB manager, download games from there.

I edited 3rd post of this thread with cut and paste tutorial on BB manager from the last thread.

Slytin_sl

shitlord
Skidiwili im available to play if you are.

Edit: Actually having to head out of town ill try catch you tomorrow night

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Djay and I played our week 3 game because he'll be out of town for it. We dropped to the dummy league in order to do it, so our teams are currently app'd back to D1. I'll fix them after I validate the match for the placeholder teams so we don't get double winnings/mvp's for it.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
I need to start drinking when I play blood bowl. Without some liquor to take the edge off I get so fucking pissed off when rolls fuck me.

To be fair you played a really great game and I made some missteps (such as thinking I was kicking instead of receiving, hah).
Looks like I am playing your Vamp team this week. When is good for you?

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
EST evenings, I usually idle in IRC when I'm free to play. I'll try to be around this evening and tomorrow evening from 7pm EST and on till 11 or so.

P.S I have a 6 pack in the fridge so hopefully I won't rage this time.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
48 hour notice.

Gav/Oblio
Waxed/Vycron
Cyrus/McCheese
Slytin/Skids
Skie/Xannder
Hatorade/Morenfin

Xannder and I have been playing the online equivalent of phone tag for 3 days. We're working on getting our game in tonight or tomorrow night.