Rerolled.org Blood Bowl League - Season 2.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Cyrus/Xannder, I'll be hanging out in IRC for the next couple hours. Hop in if you're free to play our matches. I'm already drinking so I should be good to go.

McCheese

A 6 pack wasn't enough for you? Need to switch to straight whiskey or something?
That's a very real possibility. My blood bowl rage is seemingly limitless.

By the way, I tried to validate three matches that were waiting last night but it looks like I'm not an admin in anything other than stunty.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
That's a very real possibility. My blood bowl rage is seemingly limitless.

By the way, I tried to validate three matches that were waiting last night but it looks like I'm not an admin in anything other than stunty.
Huh, says you're an admin in every league.

What happens with multiple leagues is when you swap between them, you need to close it out with the Red X, swap to them, and then hit manage league again on the next league in order for the system to "log you in" to manage that league too. It's fucking annoying. Try that next time.

McCheese

Huh, says you're an admin in every league.

What happens with multiple leagues is when you swap between them, you need to close it out with the Red X, swap to them, and then hit manage league again on the next league in order for the system to "log you in" to manage that league too. It's fucking annoying. Try that next time.
Gotcha. I validated a couple of stunty matches and tried switching directly to the other leagues. So that explains it, thanks.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Didn't hear from Gav about last Thursday or Friday and my weekend was slammed. I will try to make time to get the game in tonight, hit me up if you are around Gav.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Admin'd you 2 a draw since you couldn't get together, and you're one of the only outliers.

All divisions except 1 are advanced. I'll get that before I go to bed today.

Cutlery

<Gold Donor>
Didn't hear from Gav about last Thursday or Friday and my weekend was slammed. I will try to make time to get the game in tonight, hit me up if you are around Gav.
I'll leave D1 on the previous match day for another night. If you guys can't make it work tonight, I'll just make it a draw tomorrow morning.