Rerolled.org Blood Bowl League - Season 2.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Dokomo - mostly free until Sunday around 3pm CST. If I'm in IRC, i'm usually good to go.

Numbers/Mr. Stupid:

I'm going to be out of town until saturday night and will be unavailable. Hopefully we can hook up Sunday? I'll be available and on IRC most of the day, otherwise mon/tues evening after about 8pm Pacific.

Numbers_sl

shitlord
Numbers/Mr. Stupid:

I'm going to be out of town until saturday night and will be unavailable. Hopefully we can hook up Sunday? I'll be available and on IRC most of the day, otherwise mon/tues evening after about 8pm Pacific.
Sunday is good for me. I'll post when I'm done my work for the day or jump on IRC. Have a good weekend.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Khalan - you can catch me in irc pretty much any time, or we can set up a specific time to play.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Hey Satael - I just hear you are in Europe, that will make scheduling tough. I am PST (UTC -8), what time Zone are you in?

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Xannder I'll try to be available most evenings/nights to play our D1 match this weekend. I'll idle in IRC.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Daezul , let me know when you're available to play our match for this week.
Hey I messaged you in IRC last night but you must not have seen it. Let me know what your schedule is like, I can play whenever but I'd prefer if we waited until Monday perhaps.

Superhiro

Silver Knight of the Realm
I'm at a conference until tomorrow. We could try to play tomorrow night if you can wait until 12pm cst.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
48 hour notice.

Xannder/McCheese
Makkon/WaxedWolf
Vycron/Restless (what's up with the brits lately?)
Cyrus/Restless
Superhiro/Slytin
Xannder/Daezed
Djay/Hedeon
Hatorade/Hedeon

All other games validated.