Rerolled.org Blood Bowl League - Season 2.

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
hey sorry been a busy weekend, il be on irc all this evening/night, and hopefully tomorrow as well just give me a shout in the channel.
Sorry, spent a lot of time with the family yesterday. I am off today so I will continually peek into irc to try and catch you.

Gg restless, much more fun than the first game. I really got screwed by that one Kick Off Event. I needed to pass three rolls to score on that last play, failed on the very first one even with the reroll, Gggggggggg.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Xannder and I played an amazing final match for D1. I validated it and advanced the day, so D1 is ready to go for this next week.

Good game Xannder.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Hedeon and I played an amazing final match for D4. I validated it and advanced the day, so D4 is ready to go for this next week.

Good game Hedeon.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
McCheese must have found the proper ratio of alcohol to Blood Bowl finally.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
2B is on to the next week as of 9PM CST 4-09-13. Who do I face next?
All divisions are on Match Day 4 now. I didn't have to admin a game this week, so that's a bonus!

Hatorade, the schedule is in game on the league page. You play Sean next. It's a lot of screenshots to cut and paste to put it in the thread, and I've been kinda lazy lately.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Khalan what is your schedule like bro? My weekend will be pretty full so I would like to try and get it done soon, let me know.

Xannder_sl

shitlord
Xannder and I played an amazing final match for D1. I validated it and advanced the day, so D1 is ready to go for this next week.

Good game Xannder.
Yea, good game, although I'm still sad that the one dodge roll I needed to (possibly) force a TO failed after I crowd surfed your ball carrier out of the cage. I found it highly amusing that one of the two mercs I had for the game got killed as well.