Rerolled.org Blood Bowl League - Season 2.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
GG sean, still can't believe you killed a tomb guardian, dirty player zombie will not go unchecked again
smile.png

Numbers_sl

shitlord
Hey Disdain, you and I are up next in D4. I'm good to go any time over the next few days. Let me know when you have some free time.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Oblio, sent you a PM
Looks like it will most likely be Monday. I will see if I can sneak away for a long lunch, otherwise it will have to be that night.

There is also a chance that Sunday around noon PST might work, but it is a pretty small chance.

skids_sl

shitlord
McCheese, I should be around most of the weekend except the nights (I'm at gmt+2). Let me know when you want to play, I should be on irc.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I'll try to be around this evening to get both matches done. If not this evening, I should have time at some point during this weekend. For a change I'm not super busy.

Guess I should swing by the liquor store on the way home.

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
Looks like it will most likely be Monday. I will see if I can sneak away for a long lunch, otherwise it will have to be that night.

There is also a chance that Sunday around noon PST might work, but it is a pretty small chance.
Ok Sounds, good. PM me with what time you want to have the match and I'll be there.

Superhiro

Silver Knight of the Realm
Bloodbowl is fkn ridiculous. Stupidmonkey and I had a comedy of errors all through the 2nd half. It was a fun game, but watching a surrounded ball carried get hit and the game rolls double 8s and shoots the fkn ball halfway across the pitch is certainly frustrating. So is doing the same thing a few turns before and watch my troll roll a perfect 6 on a pickup and be in the absolute worst position to be a ball carrier. However, I must say, an orc blizter with dodge is fucking sick.

Hedeon, been looking for you in IRC for our d4 game. Today or tomorrow I'm more or less free, otherwise it will be tougher for me to squeeze it in. Let me know when you're available.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, ZP, I'm aware of Waxed's issues. Don't worry, you'll get a concede victory at the least (which would mean Ratfork lives another game) if he doesn't show up. Not sure what's going on either, but haven't seen him on steam or in IRC, and I'm on both quite a bit.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Stunty League finals are upon us. If you're interested in Season 2 of Stunty, go ahead and app a team (Ogres, Halflings, Goblins and Underworld (without the skaven players). Likewise if you're not playing Stunty for S2, you can drop your team.

WaxedWolf_sl

shitlord
Yeah sorry guys, more work issues than anything else atm, but I am free during your guys crazy hours tonight, monday and tuesday so hopefully me and ZP will get a game in. Also I will drop the stunty team since my schedul is so limiting atm.

ZProtoss

Golden Squire
I think I'm pretty much on tilt at this point. In all of season 2 so far, I'm literally 0-6 (or similar) on the Blitz event (in terms of the opponent getting it and not me). It's enraging to the point that I stopped caring about winning in my game vs waxed and went all out to try to injure wardancers. NO DICE ON THAT EITHER.

Ugh. It'd be nice to get a game where the dice between teams is relatively even (at critical points), and neither team gets fucked in the ass by blitz.